So we have now 3 full servers.. and feedback?

So at this moment we have 3 full servers...

- Talking Island (NA Classic) 5969 players
- Giran (NA Classic) 5968 players
- Aden (NA Classic) 5297 players

A lot of players are complaining and there is no word from NCSoft at all, only few moderation applied by other's that have no clue on clue on whats going on or aren't allowed to make their statement about it.

There are a lot of Brazilian players, they could take benefit from a server on their timezone, that would also benefit every other server in general, everyone knows there is a lot of extra accounts due to fishing and event (if that can be even called one), but at this point (it really should not reach this shame), new servers should have been placed online, even for the time needed to see who will stay and who will leave and merge after.

I logged with over than 1.7k players n queue list, same is happening on the other servers, how long it takes to NcSoft to deal with the problem, the time lost on queue fixes should have been dedicated in first step to open new servers, this was truly bad planned since start, even if nobody is allowed to assume that, at least answer you customers (yes a lot pay for it).

So please give community feedback, there is a lot going on and a lot are unhappy at all and a lot already quit due to that absence.

41 minutes ago, Mastergumble said:

So at this moment we have 3 full servers...

- Talking Island (NA Classic) 5969 players
- Giran (NA Classic) 5968 players
- Aden (NA Classic) 5297 players

5905 players / 3 cpu = 9 box (average) / real players= 656   

1 minute ago, DeeCee said:

Are you suggesting that everyone has an average of 9 boxes across 3 computers? What are you smoking? 

yes,, 3 friends uses 2 cpu and 4 laptop = 1 CP and much afk shops,,  and how do I know that they are not the only ones doing this. I decided what the average would be.

1 hour ago, Duditon said:

Just open a server with 1 box permission for real players, and leave those other servers for the bots and players that cannot play with 1 character, and we will all be happy.

That server would suck so bad lol.  How many people you think really want to main buffers or rechargers?  lol

55 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Are you suggesting that everyone has an average of 9 boxes across 3 computers? What are you smoking? 

There is no need of 3 computers to run 9 clients, hell not even 2, I can run on a single PC 9 clients, this is not a big problem.

Our biggest problem here is the lack of communication from the NCWest/NCSoft...

6 minutes ago, JDawg said:

That server would suck so bad lol.  How many people you think really want to main buffers or rechargers?  lol

Some people have a supporting character as their main character, and anyone who wants to play with more than 1 screen would need to pay for it.

Simple like that

7 minutes ago, Duditon said:

Some people have a supporting character as their main character, and anyone who wants to play with more than 1 screen would need to pay for it.

Simple like that

Doesn't that make the game more pay to win. I pull out my credit card and buy 9 accounts to play. You don't have the money or don't want to (example). How can you compete against me?

1 minute ago, Duditon said:

Simple like that

I agree with that, think someone else mentioned that on RU servers the first acct free2play then additional must be VIP.  This would at least reduce boxing, especially the excessive full party boxers.

Sick of every1 blaming multi-boxers though it's always been part of game based on way it was designed.  More so with some classes than others.  I multi-box but I wish I didn't feel like I had to to enjoy game.  Lin2 I started off at prelude not knowing better single client only assuming game would be more like lineage1 where every character can group but also be self sufficient on their own lol.  I learned early on if you want to make it you need dedicated buffer support, and that it is a sad boring class to play lol. 

If disagree I challenge you to make an SE while your friend roles an SH, you can follow him around - pick up his adena, hold his excess spiritshots, and even recharge him when he's low mp and buff every 20min.  It's super fun try it!

Maybe a Prophet be more fun, try main that with say archer friend.  Then you can not only hold his soulshots but you can also hold extra arrows for him!  Don't forget how awesome buffers are at pvp, you'll have so much fun...buffing and avoiding confrontation lol.

If you want to main a healer that's great, roll a bishop your clan will worship you and you will turn the tide in battles!  If you want to main a buffer though...I pity you!

3 hours ago, DeeCee said:

Doesn't that make the game more pay to win. I pull out my credit card and buy 9 accounts to play. You don't have the money or don't want to (example). How can you compete against me?

Because while yes you are 9 vs 1, it would take you alt-tabbing to a new box to pvp by the time you do that, your whole party is halfway wiped. Unless of course you're using other stuff to control your toons. At which case a 9 v 1 would spank someone. 

I play on Aden and have not seen a queue yet. Perhaps it is due to the schedule I play, but I have not noticed any issues yet. Glad to play this game again NCSoft, GoD was too P2W gear based.

Currently there is one "power item" in game and anyone can get it with effort and time. Which is the Clan Bracelet of Duty.

16 hours ago, Duditon said:

Just open a server with 1 box permission for real players, and leave those other servers for the bots and players that cannot play with 1 character, and we will all be happy.

yes and when eventually you start raging because you cant find a buffer then what?

oh wait

stop crying... always complaining about everything... if its not the rates its the queue... if its not the queue its the full server... if its not full servers its bots... 

change server / game already

VIP players are playing they dont care about queues with F2P players... there are THOUSANDS of topics talking about the same thing why you insist? go farm dude you are wasting time

16 hours ago, JDawg said:

people love playing buffers and support, there is just little opportunity at times.  after 50 ish It becomes basically impossible to solo buffers so you have to party.  I always had to box a dd lol.

Archived