NEW Servers

Gusa

I do not care about all my char 25 +, they really need to create a new server.

fix the problem, 1 pc 2 box or 1 pc 1 box or create a new server.

i just wanna play and i have my pc turned on 48+ hours ago to be able to play.

If u log out ur char I PROMISE.

YOU WILL NEVER PLAY AGAIN!

2 minutes ago, Bumbo said:

don't do that, many ppl already have invested a lot of hours and real money playing on TI ( close with my time) and now this? No way!

This is why it's unrealistic for people to say to suddenly cut out extra clients. It's unfair to consider those people who have spent extra money on a box or two a non-factor. It's simply something that will work itself out over time I think.

Eventually, people wont be able to cope with the grind, the PvP, the time and effort, they will quit.

Just gotta ride out the storm, I suppose.

:ph34r:

4 hours ago, Nourish said:

This is why it's unrealistic for people to say to suddenly cut out extra clients. It's unfair to consider those people who have spent extra money on a box or two a non-factor. It's simply something that will work itself out over time I think.

Eventually, people wont be able to cope with the grind, the PvP, the time and effort, they will quit.

Just gotta ride out the storm, I suppose.

:ph34r:

No one talks about IT being onebox, just open a new server onebox ... or what? do you also want to play multiple boxes at all?

What do you have against those who want to play the game properly?

When will you open the new server?

Is evident it is needed before you lose thouse  customers and potential new ones.

Offer a discounted transfer, keeping current VIP,  to this new server and  make a maximum quota to it, lets say half population server can hold.

This way you can make more money and for sure you will have that quota fill in no time. Big Advantage to go to fresh start server with current gear / lvl and will fill for sure the queu you have now in servers. 

It's obvious at this point from the crazy queue lines of 1500-2000+ people that both NA & EU fanbase is in need of a new server as both TI & Giran can't withstand more people, so ye agree we need 2 new servers one with NA timezone something similar to TI & one with EU timezone GMT+2 for example, so I hope NC West will do something about this in the next maintenance, let's see, don't disappoint us NC.

Archived