Is Multiboxing good for the game?

LoanWolf

59 minutes ago, Medeoan said:

So you close minded and desperate to keep blinders on. Got it.

There is no stand to be agree or disagree with. 2 + 2 = 4. The game never was developed or designed with the goal of players running multiple clients. Multibox exist only because of lazy*** players and the codicious NCsoft.

Who on Earth are you people to tell anyone else how they can play a game that was obviously designed for the solo option SINCE MULTIBOXING IS ALLOWED. If the object was to force everyone into a specific playstyle, the option wouldn't exist. Soloing with or without boxes has always been a viable playstyle and always will. Your acceptance of it isn't required.  Go worry about your twitch streams instead of trying to dictate how anyone does anything.

Multibox must stop cause helps solo exp/farm and the hole idea of l2 is not that!!!!

The idea of l2 is to play with other people.

Only then you enjoy the full joy that l2 has to offer you.

And yes i dont want to see people like overdps and foxes to empty all raid bosses and farm areas with their boxes.

They do only bad to the game.

And also i dont like to see 2 supports following 1 main in farming zones.

11 hours ago, LoanWolf said:

To me it seems like multiboxing does more harm then it does good, and while its nice that it used to allow it, Im not sure its needed in the new version.  Obviously they will not want to refund players for their alt accounts so they will be keeping this in the game.  Is there anyone able to give me a good reason that multiboxing is good for the game instead of gaining an advantage over people who do not multibox? 

yes because we all know that buffers are available to everyone....

1 hour ago, Aniol said:

There would be no boxes, the support classes would have no problem finding party and exp

The support classes have no problem boxing a DD for exp, and can still join (or make) a party for the social aspects of the game B|

Archived