Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Want to treat an immediate decrease and that guarantees the entry of new players?
Do yourself a favor by lowering the box limit to 2, mostly logging in all possible boxes and leaving them doing exactly nothing, thus preventing entry of players who really want to play on all classic servers.
Very good for up solo on 2 accounts only.

12 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

In short: Kick shops and fishermen manually.

Thank you for giving comment to the issue. Really, it's all most of us want. We understand things are hectic over there just please don't leave us in the dark for days.

I speak for many of us when I say we are extremely appreciative of any updates you provide. THANK YOU!!

11 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

I'm bettin y'all didn't see how popular Classic servers would be. :)

16 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

and what changes w/o restart? just make 6500 limit like it was when Naia started and make Fishing from 40 lvl? and belive me no more queue, no need to kick for afk or VIP 5, in few weeks online will be low, atm ppls take vocation for start server, soon even in prime time server will be not full

Hopefully they remove AFK Fishing and upgrade servers so everyone can play not those who have the patience to wait 12 hours or whom have VIP.

¬ I myself have VIP so I don't really get queues but I can fully understand the stress of those who cannot play.

27 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

Yes i noticed, just got disconnected from server while being number 5 in queue, after 5 hours of w8ing 

2 minutes ago, Joey said:

I just replied to Hime.. if it's coincidence or not, i was able to log in WAY faster, i saw my queue dropping from 500 to 5. anf with VIP 0.

so you suppose the solution is 'begging for Hime'.
this is the most pathetic stuff i read today, btw only a stupid person wouldn't realize that they are doing this to force everyone to get vip.

16 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

Everyone keeps saying : Ty, ty, ty...

I won't. Maybe it's not your fault, I won't accuse you cuz Idk how the company works but If your company had a minimal decense and respect for the players like you have for the money, you would open one more gmt -5 or gmt -3 server, anyway...

You just want to suck all the money people has and giving nothing in return.

It's so expensive this way to make a server and do a merge after that if it's necessary?

Can't you see there is a lot of people suffering (literally)?

So people have to pay to play but you can't open new servers?

I had a server already and I know how it costs to keep a machine, what you're doing with us is indecent.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

a mockery, it's still the same shit

Archived