Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Grof said:

Obviously did not welcome the players from EU

Well Euros have already had a server for 3 years and wouldnt allow NA players to play without using a VPN. So ya... is it really a big surprise that the NA Classic servers were made FOR NA players?

Im honestly surprised they made a server dedicated to the Euro timezone.

48 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

Well Euros have already had a server for 3 years and wouldnt allow NA players to play without using a VPN. So ya... is it really a big surprise that the NA Classic servers were made FOR NA players?

Im honestly surprised they made a server dedicated to the Euro timezone.

yes and look where it is now the only eu server is being chocked to death because even as we speak the quota is still 1k+

either they gonna deal with the bots which they never will cause they never did since they are profiting from them 

or they gonna have to open another server

always complains... always something is wrong... its normal to have queues... I guess its bad you are complaning cause there are non-na players in your servers. What would be the problem after that? Democratic states shouldnt be on the server?

I guess when you have nothing to complain you invent something out of it

stop complaining and pay 1$ per month to skip queue... if you dont want to pay, stfu and wait in queue like others

1 minute ago, Joker007 said:

ye same story here too... 

i thought it was fixed but i guess it was until all people log in again and stay in cause no one log out anymore ...

Yes yesterday I could play.... Or.... I think it was just a dream xD

15 minutes ago, MrDiggi said:

Can asyone tell me - if I will login to any of servers and buy VIP will it work on all servers?

no it doesnt .... u cant go to gludio for example spend the coins and then join giran..

u must log to giran first and get vip there...

2 minutes ago, dobrzyn said:

same here  ;/

servers capacity is simply not enough.

it should be opened for around 10k each.

25 min from 1033 to 966

This is not a solution, but 1/2 account, offline shop and offline fishing is a logical solution....

Sunsey, (1) they are not going to eliminate paying 2nd and 3rd accounts to shorten the queue for free players.  Bad business.  (2) Offline shop must require software changes and they don't appear to be willing to make them.  I'd like to see commission-free auction house, though, which would be easy to set up.  The only reasons I've seen against it (takes the fun out of shopping, would make buying and selling too easy) are very weak, imho.  (3) Offline fishing is not likely for the same reason as offline shops.  Afk fishing helps those who can't play all day, but I would not be opposed to temporarily suspending fishing until natural attrition takes care of the queue problem.

Just a personal note.  I must admit I have trouble working up much sympathy for people who are unwilling to pay a single dollar a month to avoid the queue and unwilling to move to a server that does not have queues.  NCWest advertised classic as free to play, but not free to play whenever you want on whichever server you want.  The whole idea was foolish.  They should have made classic pay to play with no pay to win elements.  But they appear not to be open to that possibility.  With the system they've got, though, it is reasonable for them to favor paying customers over freeloaders.  I just wish they'd change the system.  

53 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

always complains... always something is wrong... its normal to have queues... I guess its bad you are complaning cause there are non-na players in your servers. What would be the problem after that? Democratic states shouldnt be on the server?

stop complaining and pay 1$ per month to skip queue... if you dont want to pay, stfu and wait in queue like others

really the argument for 1$ a month to skip queue that i hear from so many people its the most stupid thing ever..

u must have IQ of elpy ...

dont u get that if everyone buy vip the same problem will exist even on vip ?  

allready some days had 200-300 queue for vips also and that will only go worst if they dont fix it somehow ..

1 hour ago, Sunsey said:

I can not play anymore ... 1000 queue.... :'(

you are not the only one, dont think in pay a dollar when u know many people is avoiding the queue with haxs, and when the game has BOTS and adena sellers

no sense on pay in a game just for log in, when there is a lot of people hacking

seriusly, i cant understand yet why in 2018 this server "official" has so low capacity.

1 hour ago, VincentColpa said:

are u crazy? this is the first game in all my life that has a QUEUE for log in, and im a gamer from year 2001, i played a lot of online games, even games with 50.000 players on or more, and READ ME, NEVER, NEVER HAD A QUEUE FOR LOG IN, IN TO THE GAME

only in one game i had a queue and was PUT by the owners because some people abused of make a lot of games in a hour, but they never put a LIMIT in players capacity, NEVER, everyone was logged in

10 minutes ago, Joker007 said:

really the argument for 1$ a month to skip queue that i hear from so many people its the most stupid thing ever..

u must have IQ of elpy ...

dont u get that if everyone buy vip the same problem will exist even on vip ?  

allready some days had 200-300 queue for vips also and that will only go worst if they dont fix it somehow ..

Nope, they would increase server quality if everyone would pay and queues would end. If I have queues on VIP I dont come here complain, I wait.

If I dont like and nothing cant be done? I leave

We all have to wait queues are fixed now. If you stay to long in queue because people are playing/afk fishing nothing cant be done

Just now, VincentColpa said:

Nope, they would increase server quality if everyone would pay and queues would end. If I have queues on VIP I dont come here complain, I wait.

If I dont like and nothing cant be done? I leave

We all have to wait queues are fixed now. If you stay to long in queue because people are playing/afk fishing nothing cant be done

hahah there is the TRAPSCAM

"nope, they would increase server quality if everyone would pay "

pfffffff, this is scam! they are already paying for items in game, and you want they pay for log in? thats a scam! and come on dude is LINEAGE 2, not LINEAGE 5

5 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

are u crazy? this is the first game in all my life that has a QUEUE for log in, and im a gamer from year 2001, i played a lot of online games, even games with 50.000 players on or more, and READ ME, NEVER, NEVER HAD A QUEUE FOR LOG IN, IN TO THE GAME

only in one game i had a queue and was PUT by the owners because some people abused of make a lot of games in a hour, but they never put a LIMIT in players capacity, NEVER, everyone was logged in

+1

Just now, Himmelin said:

Dude look at world map. Look at farming areas. What you want? More 2k players? Where you wanna farm then? Where you wanna spoil at low level if a blade is droped by 3 diferent monsters and you have 40 spoilers doing it?

Server is full.

In the old days there was no queue. You press 50 Times connect until you login.

But theres always a reason to complain

Archived