Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

2 hours ago, justanothergamer said:

Ok, yesterday it took about 30 minutes to log in. Today I am waiting for 1+ hour. And yes queue starts with a smaller numbers. It was 10 h to wait now it 1-2. But it is not a solution. 

Yesterday, while people were logging in after the maintenances, the queues were quicker.  But, because of the queues, all of the people who logged on are staying logged on (can you blame them?).  Hence, slots are not opening up very fast and the queues today are taking longer.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update, little over 2 hours later, and I've moved up 12 positions in queue.  Almost into the teens! Just a few more hours to go.

I am going to VIP 1, soon as I get in.  That said, I don't see why I have to wait in line for 10-12 hours, so I can finally spend the ncoins to become VIP.

42 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

the only chance would be to open a new server with EU GMT but I guess that wouldn't avoid queues, because most players dont wan't to migrate cause no character transfers are available

There are many people who are still too low level (because of never getting a chance to login) so they wouldn't mind starting all over again in a new server without migrating.

and again stuck at 267 doesnt move ....if i close probably will go 1k or more...

so what now ? wait until tuesday to play again i guess..

i knew its hardcore server but really with all this i advance like a turtle when people have reached 40-50+

im stuck at 20 waiting in the queue ...

18 minutes ago, Birdy said:

hmmm the problem with log in was solved for few days and now its back again ????!?!?!?!?!?! 900 ppl in Queue for Giran :/ 

The problem is worse now because after an hour of waiiting aprox, the queue stops working and u need to reset the game (with even more people in queue) and it will block again after some time. So its basically impossible to get in at the moment.

17 hours ago, Lawman said:

It will fix it for the people who pay it.  Of course it won't fix it for the people who still insist on freeloading.  I never suggested it would.

Unless that kid is using an internet café, he (or his parents) can afford a computer and the electricity to run it.  Don't tell me s/he can't afford a dollar a month to play.  

If all the 5k players pay 1$ a month and get the preferred queue, then that queue would also bottle neck. Just like its happening now, a lot of VIP players are complaining they have queues of 300/400 (granted, not as bad as 1k, but you shouldnt have to wait to play a game for almost 1 to 2h, specially since you are paying for it) So, No. Paying for it its NOT a solution, and furthermore, when the only reason your customers are willing to spend a dime on your product its because its so bleep awful otherwise, then its A) Not free to play and B) A terrible business plan that will NOT hold on for a long time.

What he meant was there are people that are playing on this servers that CANT spend money on it because its LOGISTICALLY impossible to do it. I know its hard to comprehend the fact that there are other people besides you in this world, but yeah, thats a thing in some countries.

Please use your brain before talking nonsense 

5 minutes ago, Birdy said:

its not about that mate :/ u crazy? its about when ppl are on so u can party and have fun ...and socialize :/ 

I prefer playing/farming at late hours when I'm drunk and stoned. There's always friendly players all the time. :)

7 minutes ago, Simonika said:

970 ppl in queue well done ncsoft and server is full of afk ppl adena sellers and lot of bots

There's 2 more servers with plenty of free space. 

I COULDNT PLAY 2 WEEKS BECAUSE QUEUE.VERY GOOD JOB WITH THIS GAME-OTHERS FARMING IN D GRADE WHILE I CANT AFFORD LOW GRADE NG WEAPON FROM SHOP!!!! THIS QUEUE ITS MADE FOR VIP AND NO LIFE GAMERS WHO PLAY 24/7 FROM THE BEGINING OF GAME, SO THEY COULD PLAY/EXPLOIT/ADVANCE IN GOLD,ARMOUR,WEAPON AND LEVEL.AS F2P PLAYER HOW IS THAT NOT P2W ???,ITS WORST THAN P2W!!!, AT LEAST I COULD PAY ANYTIME ON OTHERS MMO TO HAVE STUFF BUT THIS SYSTEM ,THIS L2 CLASSIC, ITS THE MOST GARBAGE P2W EVER INVENTED GAME IN MMORPG LIFETIME.WHEN THE BIG GUYS WILL BE FULLY LOADED WITH ADENA AND GEAR EXPECT FROM NCSOFT TO LOWER DROP/SPOIL RATE!!!!-I EXPECT THIS KIND OF CLASSIC MOVE FROM THEM!

SO GO ON PLAY!!!!!

ITS F2P!!!!

GO PLAY LVL 20 ISH NOW VS 40+ LVLS+  50+ MILION ADENA PLAYERS!!!!

ITS F2P!!!!

WE ALL HAVE EQUAL CHANCES!!!!

TO BE MEAT SHIELDS FOR THEM!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!

CLASSIC L2

2 hours ago, RinceWind said:

If all the 5k players pay 1$ a month and get the preferred queue, then that queue would also bottle neck. Just like its happening now, a lot of VIP players are complaining they have queues of 300/400 (granted, not as bad as 1k, but you shouldnt have to wait to play a game for almost 1 to 2h, specially since you are paying for it) So, No. Paying for it its NOT a solution, and furthermore, when the only reason your customers are willing to spend a dime on your product its because its so bleep awful otherwise, then its A) Not free to play and B) A terrible business plan that will NOT hold on for a long time.

What he meant was there are people that are playing on this servers that CANT spend money on it because its LOGISTICALLY impossible to do it. I know its hard to comprehend the fact that there are other people besides you in this world, but yeah, thats a thing in some countries.

Please use your brain before talking nonsense 

No need to be insulting. You know full well 5000 new people aren’t going to sign up for VIP. I’m just saying that the individual complaining can solve the problem by spending a buck. I’m not saying the whole problem can be solved that way.  

I don’t know for sure but I doubt there are many places where a person can get a computer, get access to the internet, and log on to the game but can’t spend a dollar on the internet through PayPal or otherwise. I’d be interested to hear from anyone in that position. 

On 16.10.2018 at 12:27 AM, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

Sht is going on. Epic idiotism. Transfer ppl on Aden or whatsover. All you can do is to write useless topics once a week. 

Archived