Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

6 minutes ago, Lietuvis said:

i dont know what you talking about stop crying just get vip 4 as i did and from start i had to wait only 2 days for around 20min max .. if you cant buy vip go to other server kids 

You didn't get the point. So maybe first read the posts, before you call other players kids. Meanwhile even players with VIP 4 are in queue. And not only for 2 or 3 minutes. So those who logged out or got disconnected are doomed. 

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16.10.2018 at 12:27 AM, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

we have VIP and still we must w8 for queue to enter server? we need some answer our questions...

Vip  3 270 in queue, i think admins have to explain this, because i payed for dodge that pain of queues and i still having problems to log, so admins have to reimburse to all people who payed something, more exp when problem doesnt exist, or return the money...

29 minutes ago, viorith said:

we have VIP and still we must w8 for queue to enter server? we need some answer our questions...

If the server is full, the server is full. VIP isnt a garuntee to get onto the server right away, it just allowes you to skip the queue. If the server is full, and all VIPs skip queue while the server is full, they still have to wait for a spot to open in the game.  You skipped the line and are now waiting in queue behind the rest of the VIP for a spot in the server to open up. Its really not hard to understand. What exactly do you need an answer for?

12 minutes ago, Adrenaline said:

If the server is full, the server is full. VIP isnt a garuntee to get onto the server right away, it just allowes you to skip the queue. If the server is full, and all VIPs skip queue while the server is full, they still have to wait for a spot to open in the game.  You skipped the line and are now waiting in queue behind the rest of the VIP for a spot in the server to open up. Its really not hard to understand. What exactly do you need an answer for?

i want answer to when this queue ll end for vip you got it now? we take vip for skip queue and we are still waiting again

the same thing with this fraud

They dont know what to do so they kick accounts that are logged more than 12 hours which makes a bit sence but not for all...i play 12 hours a day and get kicked from game then i have to wait 12 more hours to logg in....thats bullshit....They dont even kick or perma bann bots....Instead they use a SLOW D BUFF so that bots cant complete quests fast....AND ??????? STILL bleepING QUE PROBLEMS EXIST....JUST PERMA BAN BOTS NOT SLOW THEM IDIOTS....YOU KICK PLAYERS THAT PLAY 12 HOURS AND SLOW THE BOTS????? WHERE IS THE bleepING LOGIC ON THIS COMPANY?

lol, frustrating... 

Watched 4 episodes of Marvel's Daredevil last night with wife while in cue and did manage to get to down to 358 before I gave up.  Woke up really early today, waited on a Shorter Cue on a Free account and had only 30 person wait, when I finally got to character creation, I got kicked from the server just as I was trying to save my new character.  When I reloaded game the cue number was back up much higher.  Not Fun.  Just trying to make a character on the same server as my friends.  Although, I'm not against paying for some VIP, not convinced yet its worth the investment at this time, things seem rather unstable on these Heavy traffic servers atm.

1 minute ago, Doctorhoo said:

lol, frustrating... 

Watched 4 episodes of Marvel's Daredevil last night with wife while in cue and did manage to get to down to 358 before I gave up.  Woke up really early today, waited on a Shorter Cue on a Free account and had only 30 person wait, when I finally got to character creation, I got kicked from the server just as I was trying to save my new character.  When I reloaded game the cue number was back up much higher.  Not Fun.  Just trying to make a character on the same server as my friends.  Although, I'm not against paying for some VIP, not convinced yet its worth the investment at this time, things seem rather unstable on these Heavy traffic servers atm.

Not worth paying at all..everyone paid like vip 1 to logg in faster and now they also have que.....thats bullshit mate seriously they just suck.....they use slow d buff on bots instead of kicking them and they kick active players to help the que go down....instanity in its best

Look, I already have NCOINS from playing other NCSOFT games in the past and I'm not against eventually using them to eventually get some kind of VIP in game (devs need to get paid).  However, I do need to actually create a character to bind any VIP service to prior to that happening and I want to see if I can get my money's worth out of that.  If you can't get on the server you want, in a reasonable amount of time, regardless of Free or VIP, it's hard to justify that purchase imo.

2 hours ago, viorith said:

i want answer to when this queue ll end for vip you got it now? we take vip for skip queue and we are still waiting again

the same thing with this fraud

What is so difficult for you to understand?  VIP allows you to skip the queue in front of the non VIP. If the server is full and there are other VIP trying to log in, it initiates the queue.  You can skip the queue all you want, if the server is full, you are going to wait like everyone else for a spot to open.  Its really not difficult to figure out.

1 hour ago, Doctorhoo said:

Look, I already have NCOINS from playing other NCSOFT games in the past and I'm not against eventually using them to eventually get some kind of VIP in game (devs need to get paid).  However, I do need to actually create a character to bind any VIP service to prior to that happening and I want to see if I can get my money's worth out of that.  If you can't get on the server you want, in a reasonable amount of time, regardless of Free or VIP, it's hard to justify that purchase imo.

The best thing you can do is make whatever character pops up on your screen first. Type in a bunch of random letters and confirm just to get past the initial log in. Then exit game back to the character select screen and it should hold your spot and give you time to actually make the character with the name that you want. If you try to make a new character for the first time, you arent fully logged in until you select your character and enter the world. The queue keeps counting and your time expires to select a character, this is why so many people get disconnected when they're trying to make a character for the first time on a new server when it's busy. After you make what you want, you can just delete the first character you made that you used as a placeholder. I hope this helps.

1 hour ago, Doctorhoo said:

lol, frustrating... 

The best thing you can do here is make a mock character. Make whatever character pops up first and put in a random name. Select ok and enter the world. This will fully log you in and get you in the game. You are still technically part of the queue and on a timer on the character select screen until you fully log in. This means that if someone else in queue reaches 1 and logs in before you, you get kicked. So after you are in game, exit to the character select screen and make the character you actually want. Since you have already fully logged in, you don't have the time restraints that you had earlier. After your character is made, delete the mock character and you are good. I hope this helps.

3 hours ago, Doctorhoo said:

If you haven't made a character yet, you should try logging on to a server without a queue, like Aden or Gludio.

Try the game out on one of those servers.

4 minutes ago, branoral said:

Giran : 1235 players in queue file...

Suggestion :

When i'm playing, i see people whit 2 caracters : 1 tank and 1 buffer who follow.... so 2 connections for one player...

If you stop this method... No file will exist...

Europe’s live server is first account free, second and third accounts paid for. Maybe we should try that here. If people had to pay for boxes maybe there wouldn’t be so many. 

The solution is very simple and applies to any type of overly-crowded Internet applications: add more server to the farm / upgrade the servers' capacity and increase the player cap.

There's no need to modify any of the game's rules or mechanism. It's just hardware.

It's just that they don't want to do it.

22 hours ago, lntn said:

The solution is very simple and applies to any type of overly-crowded Internet applications: add more server to the farm / upgrade the servers' capacity and increase the player cap.

There's no need to modify any of the game's rules or mechanism. It's just hardware.

It's just that they don't want to do it.

Better server for more players ... not sure it's a stable solution... more lag.. more seller ... more anoucement... and ... no mob for all

3 hours ago, branoral said:

Better server for more players ... not sure it's a stable solution... more lag.. more seller ... more anoucement... and ... no mob for all

No mob is our (i.e. players) problem. Unable to login, and lag are their problem and I'm very sure the modern days' computing hardware & Internet infrastructure can handle them.

More players & more sellers = better gaming experience.

Archived