Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

Can’t logg on ? move to Gludio server and stop crying :-)  maybe this server is too Good for you if you can’t wait 300 queue  . i will lough alot when you all weaklings will die in castle siege for 10-30 times from aoe skills and go -1lvl ?and you will all come here after and just blame blame someone because its only thing you can do Blame . 

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading all these post saying “oh if u cant wait 300 ppl go to gludio stop crying etc.” u are so naive its funny.a box char non vip at 95 queue took me exactly 6h to log.95 ppl in 6 hours.u all judge so easily without knowing sh1t and im pretty sure u are from the first who will quit.

3 hours ago, Joker007 said:

once again tried to log at 2:00 with 230 queue now its 5:30 and queue is stuck at 120 ....

people learns. no one is going to log out from now on unless computer crash or having network issue.

It may have been brought up already, but having the auction Hall in game would help tremendously. I know it wasn't put in the game at this point, but it would cut down on the afk stores every where. Which would intern allow those trying to play into game.. At this point, the game is not exactly the way it was at the beginning anyway.

On 10/16/2018 at 8:26 PM, MaxNemo said:

without vip 21 lvl its ~ 2 weeks of playing! or u know some bug-mobs with great XP or bug-quests?

No its not...It took me 24 hours to get 20+ quest with my spoiler 24 hours for cleric 20 and about 12 hours for rogue 20 with chill gameplay...If i could log anytime i want without que i would be 40 in 2 weeks 

On 10/16/2018 at 12:53 AM, ItsFergLad said:

Hopefully they remove AFK Fishing and upgrade servers so everyone can play not those who have the patience to wait 12 hours or whom have VIP.

¬ I myself have VIP so I don't really get queues but I can fully understand the stress of those who cannot play.

hi may you tell me how much money we need to be vip lvl 1??

On 10/18/2018 at 6:22 PM, GoNoles69 said:

Well Euros have already had a server for 3 years and wouldnt allow NA players to play without using a VPN. So ya... is it really a big surprise that the NA Classic servers were made FOR NA players?

Im honestly surprised they made a server dedicated to the Euro timezone.

No they made a server dedicated to the € timezone

18 minutes ago, Friyan said:

why ppl still complaining about the queue? there's 4 servers and they still trying to log in to talking island or giran. the queue means the server is full. try to play in another server and this will solve ur problem. 

When all our chars are in those server it won't solve anything who wanna start from zero get serious already...

5 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

When all our chars are in those server it won't solve anything who wanna start from zero get serious already...

since the day 1 the servers was full. and they did another servers really soon to those days. thats ur fault cuz u keep playing in a full server. 

2 minutes ago, Friyan said:

since the day 1 the servers was full. and they did another servers really soon to those days. thats ur fault cuz u keep playing in a full server. 

I start playing in Giran since the first minute so wtf are you talking about? there was no other option back then, days pass since we got new servers & btw Giran is the only server with EU timezone, we said time & time again Giran is overcrowded we need another server for the EU community & they keep ignoring us & let us suffer waste all our time trying to log in the game everyday, hey NC how about do something instead of ignore all those people? it would be nice to show that you care for once...

3 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

I start playing in Giran since the first minute so wtf are you talking about? there was no other option back then, days pass since we got new servers & btw Giran is the only server with EU timezone, we said time & time again Giran is overcrowded we need another server for the EU community & they keep ignoring us & let us suffer waste all our time trying to log in the game everyday, hey NC how about do something instead of ignore all those people? it would be nice to show that you care for once...

they did something and did another servers. u keep playing since those days instead to see the solution. u were max lvl 15 or 20, nothing to lose to start to play in the other server. but if u wanna keep making a queue in a full server, is not a dev fault. u dont understand that make some changes could make the server unestables. thats why exist many servers and not just 1.

45 minutes ago, Friyan said:

they did something and did another servers. u keep playing since those days instead to see the solution. u were max lvl 15 or 20, nothing to lose to start to play in the other server. but if u wanna keep making a queue in a full server, is not a dev fault. u dont understand that make some changes could make the server unestables. thats why exist many servers and not just 1.

Go to another server if you want. I played 3 days from the very start before problems with queue appeared. I am not going the fuk to start new character just because  asshand coders or whoever can't fix the issue or move my char on the server without queue. 

26 minutes ago, justanothergamer said:

Go to another server if you want. I played 3 days from the very start before problems with queue appeared. I am not going the fuk to start new character just because  asshand coders or whoever can't fix the issue or move my char on the server without queue. 

so stop crying here and make drama. its ur fault for complaings for playing 3 days lol

My friend is trying to log in since 13:00 its now 18:55,i am playing alone and he cant play at all.Ncsoft should do something,why isnt the game automatically kicking the afks?i mean thats a standard in every game,i ve seen people sitting in farm zones for 12 hours straight...we cant play because of afks

On 23.10.2018 at 10:41 PM, Vincent said:

No its not...It took me 24 hours to get 20+ quest with my spoiler 24 hours for cleric 20 and about 12 hours for rogue 20 with chill gameplay...If i could log anytime i want without que i would be 40 in 2 weeks 

normal ppl, not psychopaths  and working 8-10 hours per day and also giving time to children give yourself time to sport or playing online games 1-2 hours per day, and sometimes even not every day !

40 lvl its ~ 6-10 month of playing!

11 minutes ago, Ajal said:

My friend is trying to log in since 13:00 its now 18:55,i am playing alone and he cant play at all.Ncsoft should do something,why isnt the game automatically kicking the afks?i mean thats a standard in every game,i ve seen people sitting in farm zones for 12 hours straight...we cant play because of afks

of course it's not nice in the game. but you don't get kicked in real life while you sleep on the couch at night..

Archived