Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear NCSoft and NCWest, what are you doing at the moment and what do you plan for the future to reduce the unacceptable and enormous queue on Giran-Server? Your "few changes" seems to be not enough. regards

If you don't buy VIP on Giran/TI you won't play there. NCSoft added new servers that are not full for you to switch to. Spending any money on the game bypasses the long queue.

2 minutes ago, Krus said:

Dear NCSoft and NCWest, what are you doing at the moment and what do you plan for the future to reduce the unacceptable and enormous queue on Giran-Server? Your "few changes" seems to be not enough. regards

For me it looks really sad and pathetic on how the game is handled. I tried to play since day one and so far I barely played anything. Only time I was able to log in is on two weekends and once after maintenance. If not for my habit of waking up early as I work then I wouldn't be able to play even on weekends.
Now they put a good event I would like to participate in and still 1k lines to this day. For two weeks they looked like they did something but now it's silence with barely any comments on dev tracker. A company with resources and years of experience releases a game that feels like illegal server level quality.

7 minutes ago, InLegends said:

If you don't buy VIP on Giran/TI you won't play there. NCSoft added new servers that are not full for you to switch to. Spending any money on the game bypasses the long queue.

If I wake up early I can log in on weekends only. So I need to spend money on a game and then wait for a weekend and then wake up early to activate vip. Doesn't this sound like a little bizarre for me to go out of the way just to play? I already saw too many people regretting pre ordering stuff before launch. I am not in a hurry to throw my money into furnace for their incompetence. I will wait a week or two and if this goes on well then I remember Aion will be getting new good update in few days. Also I don't think there is a lack of games these few next months anyway.

for the love of the game please make any radical change - ip ban bots , for fishing must using skills , 1 offlineshop per IP , max space of the server for 10k player on high pop server , 30 min afk kick , its normal i think evrybody in game is bot box afk event fishing selling its half of server try to think about this pls pls admins dont be fool and listen to players :) and evrything will be ok 

its ridicolous naming game "FREE TO PLAY" and ppl must login 12 hour or login in the middle of the night to dont wait 12 hour but 5 hour 

On 16.10.2018 at 12:27 AM, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

Bla bla bla. You did not fix it.

Just in case you didnt notice..its been several days of complaining and NCtrash did nothing

Its safe to assume that they know about queue problem and their response is just a pathetic post on this forum that

they "investigating the issue and are coming up with a solution" They wont fix it they just want more money 

IF they were smart they would have opened one more EU server to  make it easier to play so players would

BUY vips

i mean  nowadays you cant even log in to claim what you have buy 

6 minutes ago, vanhellsing089 said:

Just in case you didnt notice..its been several days of complaining and NCtrash did nothing

Its safe to assume that they know about queue problem and their response is just a pathetic post on this forum that

they "investigating the issue and are coming up with a solution" They wont fix it they just want more money 

IF they were smart they would have opened one more EU server to  make it easier to play so players would

BUY vips

i mean  nowadays you cant even log in to claim what you have buy 

Absolutly right! I have a 7 days exp rune in my inventory. And it's just wasting cause I can't log in. Yesterday It took me 2 hours to login within a queue of 50, not even 1000+ as now, but it took 2!!! hours -- 50 ppl queue.

1 minute ago, justanothergamer said:

Absolutly right! I have a exp rune in my inventory. And it's just wasting cause I can't log in. Yesterday It took me 2 hours to login within a queue of 50, not event 1000+ as now, but it took 2!!! hours -- 50 ppl queue.

9 hours and im still 211 in queue line 

What i do is i log in just to pk the bot and go to sleep this game is ruined

NCsoft is so pathetic they smell money and they dont care about costumers...All they want is money...

ill be around just in case something will be fixed until then Pking the bots is all i do 

12 hours to log in maybe more

it is FREE TO PLAY (laugh)

NcSoft is like a cheap bleep..will do anything for money..

Cheers :ph34r:

Why queue not get low, even just with bought NC coins, without purchase any item from L2 store? 
I already sponsored the game through the purchase of NC coins! Maybe I don't wanna spend this money immediately, but wait for interesting items at future events.
"Login server" observing my inventory and decides to reduce or not the queue? How it works?=)

WTF is going on???? que went from 80 to 105....after 2 posts of admins about fixing que and nothing have changed AT ALL....NOTHING.....stop lying to people....just admit you make problems to get more money....its ok everyone does nowdays cause we have capitalism....JUST STOP LYING TO PEOPLE AND ADMIT IT 

They wait people to get fed up and start in the new half empty servers (Aden & Gludio). The problem is people would have already done this if they wanted. Especially eu people have no alternative besides Giran server. 

Archived