Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just get over it...They dont care if you log in or not if you cry here in forum or not

they may as well laugh if they could see what ppl say and wine about

Just do what i did If and only If somehow i could log in i go and pk bots

i will wait for about one more week just in case they will fix it but if not 

League of Legends is always there

2 hours ago, MineKhalifa said:

the problem of the large queues continue, 756 ppl 7 hours waiting and nothing. How to play like this? PAY TO PLAY?

just login at GMT+0 at 4:00 and stay all day while u're working or busy, and at the evening u're already online =)

31 minutes ago, LaPrima2 said:

40 min waiting in vip 4. nice ... that is the philosophy NCSFOT, nice JOB. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Because bots are farming 24/7 while you wait. None got banned from what I reported. Support told they're but I checked by pm, all online. 
WTF?! @Juji @Hime

Hi,

Sorry if this has been said before, couldn't bother myself to look through 17 pages.

Have you noticed that if you cancel your queue, the next time you log in it says "account is in use"? That means that you are still in queue even if you close the client after getting tired of waiting. This must be contributing to the queue times significantly in my opinion.

I have 3 accounts and i was thinking about paying for 400 NC coins/each that means 15 euro totall so i can have 5 months of VIP 1 for logging in...After all those shit i ve read on forums im really thinking of it??? how much time do i have to wait for the coins to be in my account? and how am i supposed to activate VIP 1 when i cant even logg in my account????i need to wait for 12 hours today....PUT THE VIP PURCHASE ON SITE NOT INSIDE GAME....THERE IS NO LOGIC IN BUYING LOGGING TOOL INSIDE OF THE GAME....NC SERIOUSLY START HELP THE SITTUATION...WHATEVER MOVE YOU MAKE JUST MAKES PROBLEMS BIGGER....PEOPLE ARE OFFERING IDEAS  AND SOLUTIONS SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE GETTING PAYED TO DO....AT LEAST LISTEN TO THEM THE PLAY THE GAME AND THEY KNOW WHAT ITS NEEDED

On 10/16/2018 at 1:35 AM, lLocke said:

13z09s9.png

1200+ in queue and....

I do that all the time...what im i supposed to do while i wait for 12 hours for my buffer to logg because he got dc in the middle of the day???? what im i supposed to do without healing pots ans ss???? ofc make a useless shop and wait for 12 hours my buffer to logg so i can go and farm normally....most of the problems are NC soft made man....they want game to have problems so that you can pay to fix them....people are afraid to logg out so they make useless shops to keep their characters logged in....its not players fault....this que and reservation system bleeps up everything in the game....

People are already started leaving and getting refunds. You're waiting in queue to log into low level zones dominated by bots, mid zones alive and high level zones bleeped up. GLHF in this game after you log in, just remember after you hit level 40 you have nowhere to farm just to create new accounts to only see the bots because farming in higher level zones isn't profitable at all (unless you're lucky af and get full drop)

2 hours ago, LaPrima2 said:

40 min waiting in vip 4. nice ... that is the philosophy NCSFOT, nice JOB. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

thats the reason i dont wanna pay yet....whats the point on paying and still wait at the line????

Archived