Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

On 10/25/2018 at 8:27 PM, Mattiuskas said:

Is this actyually true?
for any vip status?

No its not true....even VIP members have que problems....not 12 hours like we do....but even 1-2 hours waiting after you have payed isnt bullshit????

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kromachine said:

vip 4 and i w8 1 hour and nothing yet. the server is full of bots with vip 0 and the gms dont do nothing for this.

So true....im thinking about getting VIP 1 about 2 weeks now but after all those ive read on forums i cant see any better solution than quitting server 

Just now, VitaG said:

So true....im thinking about getting VIP 1 about 2 weeks now but after all those ive read on forums i cant see any better solution than quitting server 

yes no point. dont pay with no reason. better start on a low pop server cause this at giran is a joke.

24 minutes ago, GraceByNathalia said:

@Hime: Considering i paid a fair amount for my launch pack.. And i cant play because im waiting for que... How about stopping the rune time during offline time?

Don't consider anything - the game is advertised to be free to play and not pay to play! Vip should be privilege for the  moment you are in the game and playing- not for logging! The problem is at the moment the game is Pay to Play. My friends are not bots and they are Not VIP and cannot log at all! Try to wait on a queue for 10+ hours. Ridiculous.. 

So started my queue to get onto the game at 8:45am and was placed at 1200 now off to work and willing to bet i will still have a couple hundred spots left to go by 6pm tonight. Really wish they would either let me transfer my character and stuff I spent a lot of time grinding to earn or put a cap on how long an account can be log on before having to re-log in so that way you dont have ppl logged in from 24/7 and shooting to queue wait time up to a day event. 

56 minutes ago, vasidi2 said:

Don't consider anything - the game is advertised to be free to play and not pay to play! Vip should be privilege for the  moment you are in the game and playing- not for logging! The problem is at the moment the game is Pay to Play. My friends are not bots and they are Not VIP and cannot log at all! Try to wait on a queue for 10+ hours. Ridiculous.. 

Cool, so your actually agreeing with me that my VIP items should be active when im online. Dont blame us for actually creating a free to play model ;-)

Are there going to be free server transfers, this waiting to play or having to wait for support toons to relog is getting bad. I have been playing l2 from 2004 and changed to classic because of the p2w crap. On classic I have 3 vip level 4 accounts and I don't want to farm my adena and gear again.

Just now, ShortyDrake said:

Are there going to be free server transfers, this waiting to play or having to wait for support toons to relog is getting bad. I have been playing l2 from 2004 and changed to classic because of the p2w crap. On classic I have 3 vip level 4 accounts and I don't want to farm my adena and gear again.

No, they've said several times they aren't allowing server transfers.  And those of us that did switch to other servers to avoid queues certainly don't want high levels transferring over for an advantage.

2 minutes ago, givemefive said:

400 players in queue  with VIP :(

VIP doesn't change anything guys....if everyone pay for VIP the que would be the same there...since the capacity is limited and the players are x2 the capacity nothing will change

26 minutes ago, Envenom said:

VIP doesn't change anything guys....if everyone pay for VIP the que would be the same there...since the capacity is limited and the players are x2 the capacity nothing will change

please stop..
I log in in same time 2 accounts

1 VIP3 250Queue

2 NO VIP 900 queue

4 minutes ago, Donowanka said:

please stop..
I log in in same time 2 accounts

1 VIP3 250Queue

2 NO VIP 900 queue

You just wait in shorter line...If no one log out or gets disconnect you will never be able to log in...and if everyone buy vip then the vip line will just increase...You cant fit 10 liters of water in a 5 liter jar,its that simple...that's what is happening on the server right now and its gonna get worst...because players will get tired of waiting but bots will never do....the server will be full of bots in about 4-5 months if they don't do something

Queue simulator 2018 

Spend 10 hours in queve and get kicked every 24 hours.

You were trading? Too bad. You bought rune and it spends time while you're trying to log in? Too bad. You bought fishing rod? Guess what.

And, of course, there will be no transfers.

Because problem will be solved in natural way - people will just leave, tired of waiting. 

On 16.10.2018 at 12:27 AM, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

The one and obvious solution for those who paid for any services from NCSOFT (vip, coins etc) -- to issue full refunds. It is absolutely winning situation for you -- you paid for services that you can not obtain. Even if you used to be able to login and now can not log in -- request FULL refund.

The more refunds you request the higer possibility that NCSOFT will have fixed the issue.

Archived