Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I geting the feeling .... NCsoft is totaly ignoring us :(

VIP have queues (have VIP so im weiting now too :( ) ...

in game is several adena ad bots to spam pm and full bot hunting parties 

35+ adena drop is a joke - 3 hour play got me this: average 10 mobs killed 1 gives adena and 2 droped mats 

only few good location to get money on low lvl are over crowded on giran 

Servers:

http://l2.laby.fr/status/

Gludio is basically empty, Aden is around half full, 

SO PLEASE CAN WE HAVE:

In game ACTIVE GM to kill adena ad bots and bots hunting parties

Forum topic where we can post adena ad bots ? ( reply format: Adena AD bot name, and chat screen to prove it)

FREE TRANSFERS to ADEN and GLUDIO I dont care for time zones i wona play the game!!

33 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

I'm still baffled at the fact that an AFK event was created when we still have this problem, which evidently created an even bigger problem as everyone is logging all their accounts and keeping them online at all costs.

Unlike the champion mobs before in this event there is no reason to afk for this event.
You get a buff with little dps increase and 10% exp/sp. After one hour it expires and level increases then you get 1h buff again just with 20% exp/sp. After that it expires again and it increases to 30% exp/sp with 2 hours duration. Only after that lvl3 buff expires you get a box which opened gives rewards. I opened 3 and received just xp scroll and some consumable I think. Nothing really worth that much time or money. The only useful part of this event is xp buff for leveling. If you afk for this event then you are just wasting time.

The problem is bots that spam in towns and bots that farm. I can only log in on weekends while it's dark in the morning. I was busy cooking and connected in over hour later than normally  and 600 line... Last week I farmed certain spot I only saw few spoilers and yesterday now instead of few spoilers I saw  8+ elf pony mages running on the field. All of them are obvious bots farming without shots. Reporting is useless so I just brought some aggro mobs to them and stunned them to win few hours of peace.

Another problem is low cap if that cap would increase from current 6500k to 7500k people could log in without problems or at least minimal waiting time. People then would log off as they would know they could log in next time they play.

11 minutes ago, Redgar28 said:

I geting the feeling .... NCsoft is totaly ignoring us :(

VIP have queues (have VIP so im weiting now too :( ) ...

in game is several adena ad bots to spam pm and full bot hunting parties 

35+ adena drop is a joke - 3 hour play got me this: average 10 mobs killed 1 gives adena and 2 droped mats 

only few good location to get money on low lvl are over crowded on giran 

Servers:

Gludio is basically empty, Aden is around half full, 

SO PLEASE CAN WE HAVE:

In game ACTIVE GM to kill adena ad bots and bots hunting parties

Forum topic where we can post adena ad bots ? ( reply format: Adena AD bot name, and chat screen to prove it)

FREE TRANSFERS to ADEN and GLUDIO I dont care for time zones i wona play the game!!

They just need to open a new server (Dion or sg) with the time zone GMT+1, or change the time zone of Gludio to GMT+1. 

Just now, Royalle said:

They just need to open a new server (Dion or sg) with the time zone GMT+1, or change the time zone of Gludio to GMT+1. 

it wont change anything without transfers players 30+ lvl invest too much time to game to just start again 

Let me say:D

10hours ago i started to log in was 800 in Queue

10h past and guess what?

SOON IM IN!!!!!

U8hfj39.png

btw and let me also keep clear 1 think

I wil lstay online to the moment i get electricity fail or internet fail.. it can be fakin 1 month without disconnecting but i will not disconect! Thanks to NCsoft for this :)

38 minutes ago, GrimoireWeiss said:

Unlike the champion mobs before in this event there is no reason to afk for this event.
You get a buff with little dps increase and 10% exp/sp. After one hour it expires and level increases then you get 1h buff again just with 20% exp/sp. After that it expires again and it increases to 30% exp/sp with 2 hours duration. Only after that lvl3 buff expires you get a box which opened gives rewards. I opened 3 and received just xp scroll and some consumable I think. Nothing really worth that much time or money. The only useful part of this event is xp buff for leveling. If you afk for this event then you are just wasting time

One of the rewards is candy, which has a market price.

Since bots can create an unlimited amount of accounts, I'll let you figure out the rest.

7 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

One of the rewards is candy, which has a market price.

Since bots can create an unlimited amount of accounts, I'll let you figure out the rest.

Yeah but those are bots which are a problem in general and they will make as much accounts as they need event or no event. Players on the other hand won't waste time with this sitting and waiting for buff to expire unlike last event where they get loot every 20min.

By solving the problem with bots they should hit two birds at once because the rest will get a place to log in but it's NcSoft we are talking about so no hopes :D

Its a 2004 game ... and is so difficult to fix the queue?  I ve played in illegal servers with 8k and more and they didnt have any problem .. ffs  we talking for a game that you have all the patterns why you make it so hard for the players you wanna join you!! Really guys there in NCSOFTwest dont  blow it up like Devianne/Teon etc etc... dont think only how to feel your pockets with gold ..... ffs the option "go to Aden or Gludio server" is hilarious.. as you realise are players forced to go to lighter server because you dont fix the queue 1 month now.. for many players this not an option cause they wanna play at EU giran server / NA talking island .. Stop moke us  fix the bleep queue!!!!! 

I don't believe that ncsoft can't fix all problems with login, ban bots, and fix all bugs in game..  They just ignore real players and make profit on our patience ! NCSOFT if you want profit but don't wanna lose real players make paid membership - 1 account - 1 player - 15 $/month 

writing this post because im very sad from queue near 500 people.. vip 4.. 

700 at vip queue on Giran...1 hour pass and still 400 to go. People logging in and instantly getting half a dozen whispers from goldsellers. Plus literally thousands of boxes on afk stuff. Well guess its our fault for giving another undeserved chance to ncsoft.

Hey, just wanted to ask this for my own curiosity not to complain. i havens logged in a few days and now 700+ que with vip 3? have they made login changes, would take a lifetime to find the post from mods so just wondering if anyone could help me out.

7 minutes ago, TheOne1 said:

Hey, just wanted to ask this for my own curiosity not to complain. i havens logged in a few days and now 700+ que with vip 3? have they made login changes, would take a lifetime to find the post from mods so just wondering if anyone could help me out.

No info, no news. but don't worry if you are VIP and have 700th place you still going to log in faster than non vip player from for example 300th place.. You have priority...

On 16/10/2018 at 12:27 AM, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

Dear Hime , why dont u increase the Giran and other server slots-players?

It is obvious according to the following link:

That Giran cannot take more than 6.500 players.

So instead of trying to  change log in system, code etc, why dont you just increase servers potential?

Many greetings from Greece.

I do not seem normal what is happening, I will not leave a single euro more here or me or my whole group, being VIP 4 and not being able to enter the server with a queue of more than 1000 players, I'm so damned do not do your bleeping work.

Archived