Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

1 minute ago, Virtual said:

a mockery, it's still the same shit

I'd say it's going much faster than before, prior to that it would take me around an hour to go 100-150 places in the queue, now I've logged in since the announcement and was at 1k~ in the queue, 1 hour later I'm at 82. So it definitely isn't the same shit.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

You really think we still believe in santa? Cmon stop laying and lagging on our faces server is full thats why queue dosnt move and you know it, the only way someone can log is if other player log out or as before your dam queue disconnect ppl

2 minutes ago, grunbeld said:

I will not say that you're lying, though, my queue after the announcement has just dropped 20 at most ... 175-155

I mean, I've got no reason to lie, I sat through a 10hr+ queue before and just said screw it at the end and just went to sleep. 

Now I'm here: https://gyazo.com/2900fc9c1b89e8fd17ac225046e54045  Started since the announcement.

I particularly think that resetting the server every 12 hours would reduce the problem of Players Afk and Fishing somewhat.

The players are giving very good options. Like Captcha, Ant-Bot, Afk for 30 minuts = Disconnect

18 minutes ago, Qwenil said:

I'd say it's going much faster than before, prior to that it would take me around an hour to go 100-150 places in the queue, now I've logged in since the announcement and was at 1k~ in the queue, 1 hour later I'm at 82. So it definitely isn't the same shit.

with reason the gms do not hurry in the solution of problems, and that they are satisfied with continuing to wait ....

pffff

I was in the queue to play in "Talking Island" from 15:06, 242 minutes waiting to pass only 442 seats in the queue. When I saw the post 30 minutes ago I decided to leave and start again, 30 minutes passed and 101 seats in the queue I walked

Easy steps:

1- Set the event to need to hit the mob to get the buff

2- Set fishing quest to minimal lvl of 40

3- Limit to 2x box each PC (just for a while till populations stabilizes)

4- Open a new server and open transfers to there (full transfers , not only items)

5- If possible raise server capacity

Lineage 2 its a game to play with friends, if my friends cannot login i wont play for sure ... At the moment Ncsoft stabed his game right in the heart ...

It takes a long time to connect to the server
To resolve this issue, you need to make only one account accessible on one computer
If one person accesses multiple accounts from one computer, they will see that no one else can access them.

Whatever they did seems to be working according to some, but not all reports.  I applaud them for that.  But could they be any more mysterious?  We're doing some things that should help over time but not all at once.  We won't say what.  If that doesn't work we are considering other things, but we won't tell you what those are either.  We won't say why it took so long to try whatever we are doing.  Meanwhile, people on the forum have been making tons of suggestions.  They haven't commented on any of those at all, even to thank people for thoughtful suggestions.  I'm glad what they are doing appears to be helping.  A little more transparency would sure be nice, though.

1593 people in queue...
I recommend you do the following for the moment:
* disconnect people who are afk for more than 30 min as a temporary measure (it does not matter if they are selling, fishing)
* expel the sellers of adena for real money, they whisper to you offering you "services", take the trouble to ban the bots, and the gold sellers.
* and consider expanding the number of people your server supports, expand the amount!

Archived