Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

lol never had queue more than 400 ppl with vip 3 and longest i was waiting was yesterday , i was waiting 20 min people if what queues you are talking about if you havent got vip its different story ( you have gludio server ) , if you havent lvled up to 45 just change server !!! or stay here and cry ? 

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Lietuvis said:

lol never had queue more than 400 ppl with vip 3 and longest i was waiting was yesterday , i was waiting 20 min people if what queues you are talking about if you havent got vip its different story ( you have gludio server ) , if you havent lvled up to 45 just change server !!! or stay here and cry ? 

Trying to log in at 14:30. I was in queue then 730. It is now 15:36, I am in queue 28. Yes I have VIP.

Make a relog and check ...

TRy to log now kid 1200 Que

I'm not sure if the ncsoft team is doing everything they can to fix this problem, I'm not sure if they realised how busy this was going to be for them, but for having 4 servers almost at their full capacity I think it's amazing. I know maybe 30% of the people playing are afk but still, I've never seen so many people in a server in aaaagess.

I have a VIP lvl 3 and another account VIP lvl 2 and I've been waiting for 2 hrs already and 200 people in quee, so it seems it doesn't matter if u are lvl 1 2 3 or 4 u will still need to wait the same. 

Another thing you guys to bare in mind is that the VIP account doesn't say anywhere when you are going yo purchase it that you will have this privilege to log in straight away. 

On 10/21/2018 at 1:30 PM, Karnz said:

If you haven't made a character yet, you should try logging on to a server without a queue, like Aden or Gludio.

Try the game out on one of those servers.

Ah but all my friends in my gaming community are already on "Heavy" Server.  Otherwise a solid idea.

Just now, Alex27 said:

I'm not sure if the ncsoft team is doing everything they can to fix this problem, I'm not sure if they realised how busy this was going to be for them, but for having 4 servers almost at their full capacity I think it's amazing. I know maybe 30% of the people playing are afk but still, I've never seen so many people in a server in aaaagess.

I have a VIP lvl 3 and another account VIP lvl 2 and I've been waiting for 2 hrs already and 200 people in quee, so it seems it doesn't matter if u are lvl 1 2 3 or 4 u will still need to wait the same. 

Another thing you guys to bare in mind is that the VIP account doesn't say anywhere when you are going yo purchase it that you will have this privilege to log in straight away. 

if you think they are top with online it means you didnt play good servers:D there are servers with 10K+ online.

About VIP true.. the only think is that rly 1st time in my life is see that long queue.. *for me i have my main Online just trying to log in BOX than i dont mind to wait some time but 15hours is a little bit too much xD

anyway im not gonna die and change world if do not log in now:d im posting here since i have pause betwen exp ( low hp and mana)

Giran server, vip 1, queue 400 and trying for 1 hr. My not vip account is 900 queue . If I pay to play I would like to play. Fix this problem asap. At least my vip account should`nt have problems to log instantly. NCSOFT is stealing my money and my time. 

@Juji @Hime

Can we please have an explanation on why it was decided to be a good idea to roll out an event that promotes staying logged in to get an event item? This is relevant because as a paying customer we are having to sit in a queue for about a hour and a half.

Yall couldn't just run the squash event?

I would like an answer from any of the dev team about this question: How can you say you listen to the community and at the same time you not only dont solve the queue time problem, but you, the ones who should be the ones trying to solve it, you go and launch an event that encourages you to not only stay online so you can recieve the box reward that can give you a top D weapon, but to connect all your alts accounts and also leave them online to recieve the f***** box event reward?

Non-vip players have to wait more than 16 HOURS TO LOG IN,  vip players have to wait TWO HOURS TO LOG IN, and this happens because YOU NCWEST LAUNCH AN EVENT THAT CONSISTS OF STAYING ONLINE WHEN YOU SAY YOU ARE "WORKING" TO SOLVE THE QUEUE PROBLEM.

@Juji

@Hime

THIS MADE SINCE THIS MORNING 6:00 AM WITH IN THE WAITING QUEUE THAT 333 PLAYER NOW IT IS 17:52 AND IT STILL REMAINS 198 PLAYER.
YOU COULD EXPLAIN WHAT YOU HAVE ADJUSTED THE PROBLEM OF ATTACKS ??????????

AND NOW WHEN I TRY LOG ONMY CHAR VIP LVL 3 AND I HAVE WAITTING LINE OF 650 PLAYER GOOD SERVER  SORRY 678 PLAYER

It doesnt make sense at all XD.The way they manage the game is so unprofessional it makes me wonder if they have any kind of certificates fullfilments for the job.Whats so hard to understand that in this DESPARATE state of the game with first and foremost the QUEUES your TOP priority is to BAN fishing,Restart server daily,limit afk shops for 2 hours,Remove 3 clients max and add only one or max two, and especially.....DONT ADD AFK EVENTS.LIKE WTF????HOW IS IT POSSIBLE EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND THAT BUT THE DEVS NOT?

What about fix the problem of queues? Stop that all weekends. 

Im not talking about vip or not, im talking about this is unacceptable. 

First of all, u make ppl pay vip. then put queues to not vip pay, and finally when all the ppl pay, SERVERS ARE FULL OF BOTS/AFK STORES/FISHING GUYS/EVENT GUYS and NO ONE can play.

If u try to see giran server empty, u do it rigth.If u want to see how ppl leave classic servers, u do it rigth. If u want to win money in a long term and get real and serious base players.... u do it SO BAD.

And finally.. FIX THE bleepING QUEUES

Archived