Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're keeping server counter full. 

They know that if 1 person quit, that's 3 less on server because of that persons boxes.

30 day launch packs are expiring soon and NCwest knows many people will quit after.

Already, concurrent users with unique IP addrtess are dropping.

You see ingame just how less busy towns and chat are. It gets worse every week.

22 minutes ago, ushironi said:

ban multi boxers, problem solved thanks ncsoft

Lol, the maximum number of clients that can be logged in by ip are 3 and this is legal.If you have a queue of 400 with VIP4 imagine the ppl who not have a vip 900-1000 queue  24 hrs to login maybe...:SO.o and if you want migrate to other server you pay 50 USD for account :(

I’m vip 4 and I have been sitting in a q for over an hour. I started at 600 I’m at 533. They really need to implement the auction house and get rid of the afk fishing that only would free up 500 account spots and really should have been implemented as a quality of life improvement from launch. Also there are at least 5 scammers in giran on talking island selling soul crystal and advertising it as crystal d. 

It's a little concerning to me that there seems to be a general lack in intelligence or foresight over at NCWest. First you have to adjust the event monster spawn time from 15-30 mins to 12 hours to combat the number of AFK accounts just sitting there. Then two weeks later you add an event with even better prizes that encourages that very same behavior, wheres the logic in that?

Restart the damn server to kick out the inactive players and let people who want to actually play into the game. I will seriously quit this game if this doesn't get resolved.

It is not rocket science, you obviously need regular server restarts, at least on the weekend, how is this not apparent to you people? @Hime

Yes because belittling the company and the people running and managing the game is going to get people anywhere.

tbh, they've probably got a resolution in place but are waiting on the higher ups to give the okay.  it's up to us to be patient, if you like the game then continue to play and be patient. If you're going to be impatient then free up some que time for others who aren't bellyaching and do something else.

edit: I have to point out I'm making a general statement and it doesn't apply to everyone, but just to those being drama queens

We are a clan of many friends that unfortunately we will stop playing. because we have vip 4 and we can not enter with a queue of 600 people and once inside there are more bots than human persons play so we decided to stop playing this we see that the gm do not do anything about it! regrettable...

Just a feedback, I put my login and password at 9 AM with 500 queues, now is 9:49 pm and still 104 on queue, I guess we have a serious problem, second day losing event and a few days losing attendance check. We play with friends, some ppl have money to buy vip but they wont bcs it looks another thing instead a demand issue, and we can't let gamer-PC turned on 24/7 to try to play it.
    If NC cares about the players, why not free transference btw servers? But anyway they are full... and bots, bots like when h5 became GOD patch. Do a fast move or it will ruin, and the history will return to grab money again to keep it running, and instead fun, just headach to players.   B|

I just can't believe the silent treatment we are getting from NCSoft. There is only one solution to the queue issue and that is to increase server capacity. It's not about limiting multiboxes, canceling events, even cleaning bots and definitely not about buying VIP just to move from one queue to another queue. If we imagine those 6500 accounts were all real individual people is that all the players NCSoft wants per server?!

@Hime@Juji can somebody let us know whether you are going to do something about this?!? What's the plan here? The queue is already 800+ on a Monday afternoon, so clearly no one is even logging out now.

59 minutes ago, AdrsDK said:

I just can't believe the silent treatment we are getting from NCSoft.

Just a simple response like "Good morning, no news yet and maybe it will take even longer till we can say we have a solution, but we are definitely working on it" would be SO nice :(

Archived