Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

1 hour ago, AdrsDK said:

I just can't believe the silent treatment we are getting from NCSoft. There is only one solution to the queue issue and that is to increase server capacity. It's not about limiting multiboxes, canceling events, even cleaning bots and definitely not about buying VIP just to move from one queue to another queue. If we imagine those 6500 accounts were all real individual people is that all the players NCSoft wants per server?!

@Hime@Juji can somebody let us know whether you are going to do something about this?!? What's the plan here? The queue is already 800+ on a Monday afternoon, so clearly no one is even logging out now.

the answer can not be simpler, you do not care at all ncsoft ,surely are laughing at your complaints xD

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem isn't only the queue, is that you leave your account in queue and when you back some hours late see that game just kick you. We need a fix for this very very long queue and ramboms kick from queue.

And is sad see when you someday you can connect and only see afk people everywhere :(

I wish to say few words from myself. It's the point of view someone who never played Lineage 2 before.

I came here because my very good friend convince me to play "game of his highschool times". We were talking about it so many times before, how much fun he had on that kind server when "he was young". We even convinced few other friends to play and have fun together.

I created only one character, because it's not PG or Pro playing, just wanted to have some fun with friends. And already 5 of 9 people quit and 3 from our team still trying to play when quee pass us, but it's really stupid. 2 weeks already I come back to home, try to login and see quee 1300 people, closing L2 and do something else.

Server got 20+ days, and our team 9 people played together only once!! Because it's impossible to enter the game. Atm we have only 3 people, yesterday we tried go somewhere together and 2 of us got disconected on begining of hunt...

It's not fun, It's pain:)

About gameplay it's just fine. It's attractive for me that's everything is so hard and every single adena is worth a lot. I must count every single coin. I find it stupid people can't enter the game and standing in 1000+ quee, but when u are online u see hundreds of people afking around. I have seen a lot of botters. About hunting grounds i didn't found any hunting ground overcrowded so why the hell you can't let this 1000 people just enter the game?

In my opinion it's like :

1000 people playing
2000 are the second characters of this 1000 players
3000 are afking people who just wants to play when they have time and they have 24/7 opened game. Sometimes they've got randomly kicked and let this few people enter the game.

I wish:
1) kicking people who are afk longer then 1 hour/2 hours/ 4 hours/ 8 hours - any of this will help
2) make higher capacity of server
3) offline shop - auction house will be great, but people around here says it's not like "old days" so let it be like it is, but when someone become "shop" do not count him and block him all other actions

Anyway as far as I see company don't really care about opinion of players:P

Just my little opinion, I can be wrong:D

Going to play something else as everyday:P

Cya :)

May I ask, why boxes are allowed at all and almost everyone is for them? 95% of those who farm alone are followed by 1-3 boxes. Isn't it supposed to be that buffs are luxury and if you want to have them you need to party or solo using pots which are for sale in shops (alacrity, haste, casting speed). As someone mentioned, it sometimes feel like 1000 people playing and others are boxes, bots and afk. If it was up to me, I would not allow boxes. Bots are obvious reason and I am amazed how illegal servers are doing way better job banning bots (by way better I mean Ncsoft is not doing anything at all) compared to multi million (billion?) dollar company.

Its hilarious that this was already an issue and then you make a seasonal event that just encourages AFKing for 4 hours.

There are a number of ways to allieviate the queue. The simplest and most immediate short term is to do regular server restarts. Considering the early age of the server this wouldn't really be a big deal - I think all players would prefer that to queues until a longer term solution is implemented.

The easiest long term solution is to implement offline sell/buy shops. When you create a shop your client logs out and your shop stays there until the item sells, or a max of 4 or 8 hours. I've seen illegal servers do this, it should be simple for NCsoft to do (well I'm sure the problem is that they need their Korean dev overlords to do it for them).

Could also force disconnect ppl who are afk fishing for 8+ hours at a time.

Could park a GM at spider quest and literally ban dozens of bots every day.

The list goes on...Some acknowledgement from NCsoft would be nice.

9 hours ago, Alopex said:

May I ask, why boxes are allowed at all and almost everyone is for them? 95% of those who farm alone are followed by 1-3 boxes. Isn't it supposed to be that buffs are luxury and if you want to have them you need to party or solo using pots which are for sale in shops (alacrity, haste, casting speed). As someone mentioned, it sometimes feel like 1000 people playing and others are boxes, bots and afk. If it was up to me, I would not allow boxes. Bots are obvious reason and I am amazed how illegal servers are doing way better job banning bots (by way better I mean Ncsoft is not doing anything at all) compared to multi million (billion?) dollar company.

Agree about Bots. 

Don't agree about Boxes. They are the same as the player on the same IP, for example playing a brother, son or wife..

It's no different than usual. Box can simply hang on for you, and when it's need to buff, u ask brother or son to do it, and they even can play and its already just like a group ! 

At low-lvls 0-40 you're forced to enhance the experience alone, because its easy but for long time... ~ 6 months with 1-2 hours playing almost everyday.

But ofcourse full party playing - its best way !

1 hour ago, Jajudi said:

Emergency maintenance yesterday, so all afk'ers went offline. 

Actually, mass d/c ore server restart, a few hours ago, I was playing. Didn't log in after disc., started queue at 164 and after  almost 1h it's 137 :)) :)) :'(

7 minutes ago, Silvi said:

Actually, mass d/c ore server restart, a few hours ago, I was playing. Didn't log in after disc., started queue at 164 and after  almost 1h it's 137 :)) :)) :'(

i log in after server restart.. played like 2h went to play CS ( didnt close L2) i'm back after 30min and guess what?:D im Disconnected:D and now i'm in fakin Queue...

17 hours ago, Lamusini said:

In my opinion it's like :

1000 people playing
2000 are the second characters of this 1000 players
3000 are afking people who just wants to play when they have time and they have 24/7 opened game. Sometimes they've got randomly kicked and let this few people enter the game.

I wish:
1) kicking people who are afk longer then 1 hour/2 hours/ 4 hours/ 8 hours - any of this will help
2) make higher capacity of server
3) offline shop - auction house will be great, but people around here says it's not like "old days" so let it be like it is, but when someone become "shop" do not count him and block him all other actions

Easy ways to fix the problems. If queue is fixed I'm sure they will got more real players, and a lot of them, paying the game.

And today, after the last emergency mantenience, I log my client this mornig and I can't belived that only 167 un queue....! But, 2 hours later, still ppl 135 in queue... great job. I was thinking about buy some VIP (but I really dont like that system), but after 2 weeks withouh can't play, I will not pay any euro for this game!

Just fix queue. Kick afk players, kick shops after some hours, limit the boxes... and NcSoft just get a real players, no bots of afk ppl.

Don't blame the shops, they are what made Lineage 2 special years ago and they will continue to be so today.

Why don't we just try to kick AFK players who are not a shop in towns first? I've seen a lot people sitting near farm spots for hours, or gather around for exp without doing anything. Let's kick them first and see how the queue improve.

1 minute ago, lntn said:

Don't blame the shops, they are what made Lineage 2 special years ago and they will continue to be so today.

Why don't we just try to kick AFK players who are not a shop in towns first? I've seen a lot people sitting near farm spots for hours, or gather around for exp without doing anything. Let's kick them first and see how the queue improve.

If I pay $15/mo for my VIP account you better not kick it out or I will no longer be paying $15/mo.

What those players are doing is actually not very relevant, what matters is who is a paying customer and who is a rentseeker.

Vip and 600 queue. But i dont wanna complain because i love the game and so im showing great patience.But its been a month already come on :/.The playerbase offered so many solutions already about the queue but none of it was set in use.Just dumb that fishing already 

Archived