Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They can't "FIX" the long queue. Understand that the queue is reducing when ppl are leaving/disconnecting from server. The only thing what they can do is to REMOVE this stupd AUTOFISHING, and start banning adena sellers around cities. 2 simple things ... and we`ll have better community ingame for sure !

On 29/10/2018 at 1:45 PM, Krissa said:

Do you think that the currently happening server-wide soulshot lags are not bad enough?

I am thinking to follow the same approach. I am fed up with this unacceptable support that NCsoft offers to it's clients.

P.S People stop thanking in your posts NCsoft for applying fixes. It's their job and fault that these bugs were out there in the very first place.

Hey there,

yesterday I was able to immediately join the Giran Classic Server. Today I have been in a queue, ~800+ [...] -70 Slots within 30 mins, I wonder where this will go.

Best and most quick fix would really to (manually) kick/ban all these annoying Gold Sellers and to continue to kick/ban these other Bots step by step. C'mon, it isn't that hard as a (hidden) GM to log-in to your few servers, join the most populated Villages and Cities and ban all these Gold Sellers by just a few clicks. There are also players within Villages and Cities who constantly attack NPCs just to keep inside the Servers. Kick them!!! This will time consume just 2~3 hours for you, I guess, and we "real" players will have fun and less waiting times within the queues, if there will be an any queue at all then...

A major issue is still that we cannot report bots and sellers when those are within a Village/City. This must be changed for the good!! And what about these Private Stores? "Exploiting" slots... I gonna do that too whenever I have joined the server again. I had to disable all Sellers. Whole Villages and Cities are overflooded with those.

The Server Performance and Stability should be improved too. My FPS drop down to ~15 and my moving animation and attacking "lag" as well.

Nevertheless, I am happy to see a L2 Classic Server. Good old and nostalgic times. I have very enjoyed the gameplay yet. Gracia Part 2 was my favourite part back in times. I also think that NCSoft haven't foreseen that hype for the Classic gameplay. I hope to see some fixes soon.

Regards,

N3

Oh man, yet it has looked like to have advanced about ~100 slots within an hour. If this will continue like this, I could join in about 6~7 hours. I have planned to play for minimum 12 hours non-stop today... This cannot be real, c'mon. And I am afraid being auto-kicked out of the queue/game and have to re-join it.

¬¬

I would play Aion in meantime, but it just died by Update 6.x

Planned to play classic casually, since I don't have the time I had when I was younger. 

I don't have much time to play and the queue time is longer than the amount of time I would be able to stay in, so sad, I'll just uninstall for now I guess.

As I have read through this thread:

Additional Servers really won't fix these issues as Server Performance, Queues, Bots, Sellers and etc. The same problems gonna happen on them for sure. A daily Server Restart will fix it to kick all Bots, AFK'ers, NPC attackers and possibly such exploiting players. Manual in-game kicks/bans by GM's would also massively help; the community and server stability.

40 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We increased the server capacity for all servers today by 200 and will continue to monitor the servers for performance issues until we start increasing again.

Thank You!

Very much appreciated Juji, the queue is greatly decreasing.

:x

14 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We increased the server capacity for all servers today by 200 and will continue to monitor the servers for performance issues until we start increasing again.

Thank You!

Really?!

At 9.34 I tried to log in and the queue was for 56 ppl. After 4 hours, I have 30 more...so where is the difference?! 

What is happening here...is this normal?! This is the way you want to attract people to play Lineage2?!

louncher started at 11.01 a.m....225 in the queue...01.48p.m. still 225 in the queue. vip 1. i'm thinking about changing server with a no ncsoft one. it seems ncsoft don't want players to play, but preferes bots, dualboxes, trialboxes. nice.

I wanted to give it another go after seeing the announcement of player capacity being increased.

Today is even worse, I would be more than happy to transfer to a less populated server but Giran is literally the only EU server on the board.

As far as I can see this situation has been going since release, we nearly are a month away from it and people still need hours to get in, how is this acceptable on any level?

Archived