Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dadam697 said:

i have vip acc in Giran srvr . why i have to wait 3 hours and more.. on queue in time i pay you? wtf no progress queue each time i v to login in this srvr.

plus i have another non vip account and i v beed on 4 ppl in queue when i started and this remain there no move to log in game after 4 hours .. 4 hours on queue 4 ppl?  i think this is a software trick and not server responce to client . you guys solve this shiit with queue wtf u make ppl crazy waiting so far.

i m 4 and half hours in fornt of pc do what ? wait for what? u play issues to queue make ppl angry..

Because the game is F2P. If they remove the free players, it will not be F2P anymore. Pretty simple. And as there is a P2P EU version, you can see what happened there. Instead they could implement pretty easily offline shops. That will significantly reduce the queue numbers. Also a one time free server transfer is a solution to balance the older and the newer servers. These two steps probably will fix the problem.

Why they do not make it? Probably because now more people pay for VIPs.

6 hours ago, Ikcen said:

Because the game is F2P. If they remove the free players, it will not be F2P anymore. Pretty simple. And as there is a P2P EU version, you can see what happened there. Instead they could implement pretty easily offline shops. That will significantly reduce the queue numbers. Also a one time free server transfer is a solution to balance the older and the newer servers. These two steps probably will fix the problem.

Why they do not make it? Probably because now more people pay for VIPs.

Yes, I think most of people buy something just for VIP 1 to log in. I have 2 accounts one VIP lv 2 (main) and second with no VIP (support). With VIP I've queue for 500+ at weekends and I wait around 1,5 h to log in. With no VIP it takes all days to log in ... even if the queue is shorter (300 ppl) ... for me its impossible to wait all day to log and play. Its a waste of time and power ... So yeah I think thats why people like me buy VIPs and I think its Ncsoft buisness. They have money from VIPs so they dont give a single f*ck for queues or anything.. Really sad and disappointing .

I keep saying that, since the server came up, all noticed Giran server was overpopulated. then other servers was on the list, but even u were lvl 10, keep trying to play on a overpopulated server. and this is not nc soft problem. if they put more capacity, more ppl will try to play there and u will have queue anyway. its ur problem for know about this and try to play there if u know the problem. its like u want to take a taxi, but the taxi is full and u want to enter anyway. there was a way to move the packs from server. u were too lazy to start again when u had a toon lvl 10 only. ¬¬

5 hours ago, Friyan said:

I keep saying that, since the server came up, all noticed Giran server was overpopulated. then other servers was on the list, but even u were lvl 10, keep trying to play on a overpopulated server. and this is not nc soft problem. if they put more capacity, more ppl will try to play there and u will have queue anyway. its ur problem for know about this and try to play there if u know the problem. its like u want to take a taxi, but the taxi is full and u want to enter anyway. there was a way to move the packs from server. u were too lazy to start again when u had a toon lvl 10 only. ¬¬

there wouldn't be a problems if gludio instead of -4 was +1,because most ppl playing on giran play because the timezone.

17 minutes ago, Jiwan said:

there wouldn't be a problems if gludio instead of -4 was +1,because most ppl playing on giran play because the timezone.

Indeed. Half the globe (right side of Atlantic) is GMT-plus and instead of opening a gmt-plus server after Aden, they open again a gmt-minus (Gludio)... Now they will be waiting forever people to enter Gludio...

4 hours ago, Jiwan said:

Yeah it is strange why they made -4 when the most players are closer to the GMT zone. And that will affect the Olympiad and the sieges.

The team running classic servers just made proof they cant handle things, now a lol notice to avoid queue to roll again into other server with stupid timezone since they don't actually work to fix things as they should.

I would cut my wrists if at work would have one server getting far close to this point! (Even before that I would be fired lol).

The best option they could do was create a new Giran timezone server, and allow free transfers into that with everything on the account. That's not hard to do takes time to prepare but it is doable as far they want, but again got disconnected and have sis hundred queue on a paid account, so soon my VIP ends have a good one Nc if you want to see my money fix things first, guess we may start need to ask support directly to Nc instead here, so far they don't give a crap about what we report and ask here, for the trollers and noobs they announce a fix that was just other crap screwing other zones like plains of lizzardmen for ex. and everyone happy while in game you have nothing else than crap, spoil is crappy unfixed, drops in Cruma are a joke, POL now have lots of mobs who don't even drop one adena, and Nc  don't even have a community manager!!!!

All we have are moderation over what they don't want to be discussed, while in game they keep running everywhere and random bans, some on players for being reported for nothing else but some tards to get a free spot.

Really getting tired of this crappy team, weeks to fix things, really and put a stupid cat with lol buff? Oh yeah we are all happy with that awesome buff!!!

Every day I have problems getting into the server, and what worries me most is to see that the server is full of bots and scammers and nothing is done against these players, you should give real support to this classic server because these players occupy space of who really wants to have fun, you na of the NA ncsoft are the worst compared to the EU and K ncsoft, once again you will ruin this server as you did with the goddess of destruction because of the bots and scammers, have more consideration with the classic players

A whole month with VIP queues and nothing done, server still full of bots and afk fishing boxes. Every main city GK is crowded with gold selling spam chars. I suffered ncfails already on aion and old l2 servers, I expected some degree of failure but in this classic servers they got really serious about doing(/not doing) worst possible things. They burned their last chance, wont be playing anything related to ncfail ever again.

Giran is the server of bots its full of bots and afk boxes

Ncsoft should care if they want to provide some decent service to their costumers

But what they trully care is money..Even if Queues would to be fixed they would find smt else to  take our money

Then they will say that they try to fix the problem but we all know fix problem means make life easier for bots

Should they stop taking money from players then maybe something could change

On 28/10/2018 at 1:02 PM, Sunrose said:

Giran server, vip 1, queue 400 and trying for 1 hr. My not vip account is 900 queue . If I pay to play I would like to play. Fix this problem asap. At least my vip account should`nt have problems to log instantly. NCSOFT is stealing my money and my time. 

Archived