Hime

Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Tzeo    18

It's funny because the queues don't seem to shorten despite all the problems. People are stubborn and willing to wait in queues forever to enter Giran and TI. Kinda masochistic...

• Like 2

Dwarves    2

They don't want to fix anything that's the fact, so more ppl buy VIP. If they wanted they could offer free transfer to gludio, problem solved.

FatHips    237

vip4 should have the most priority, then 3, then 2, then 1, if there are any slots left over, let vip 0 connect, if not, try another server sorry.

ZygiA    77
3 hours ago, FatHips said:

vip4 should have the most priority, then 3, then 2, then 1, if there are any slots left over, let vip 0 connect, if not, try another server sorry.

I am VIP 4 myself, but they should not have announced it as a f2p server. Instead, it should have been: 'Free to try to connect'. 

Moziek    0

one pc/Player  = one ACC / another ban   and no more problem with login. last Sunday was 4k on vip 0 and 2k vip 1+  all log fcking box ist problem 

pp/se/BD /sws/wc/ most are boxs.

Moziek    0

Free to Play is only shop purchase and than u have Progress    delete vip delete all box and make pay for Play   

Edited by Moziek

FatHips    237
54 minutes ago, Moziek said:

Free to Play is only shop purchase and than u have Progress    delete vip delete all box and make pay for Play   

Simple solutions are often the best.

Londreaz    17

I Think problem is solved for now. Since the most crowded server got 6100 ppl, which means there is no Queue any more. Am i Right? o.O

AikasseN    0
1 hour ago, Londreaz said:

I Think problem is solved for now. Since the most crowded server got 6100 ppl, which means there is no Queue any more. Am i Right? o.O

Yeah probably they fixed unintentionally. adena rate + expensive teleports its not a good combination.. eventually people will quit playing and servers wont have any queues at all.. plus halloween event ending its a good thing as well.

Londreaz    17
1 minute ago, AikasseN said:

Yeah probably they fixed unintentionally. adena rate + expensive teleports its not a good combination.. eventually people will quit playing and servers wont have any queues at all.. plus halloween event ending its a good thing as well.

i said exactly the same thing at another topic :D 

• Haha 1

FatHips    237
20 hours ago, Londreaz said:

Gatekeeper teleport costs are making people log out at hunting zones.

No event afking.

Very simple solutions and effective.

Edited by FatHips

Londreaz    17
2 hours ago, FatHips said:

Gatekeeper teleport costs are making people log out at hunting zones.

No event afking.

Very simple solutions and effective.

that's exactly what i meant.