Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

VIP now has queue too... so it's not about making money with VIP it's clearly a technical and a planning issue.

We will need at least 1 or 2 more servers with GMT closer of these actuals, such -4, -3 -2 and +2.  

It probably will merge in the future when the hype over and the server stabilize with a population around 2k players.

NCWest should make better planning about this classic opening, they were very conservative about how many servers they were going to open.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Grundor said:

VIP now has queue too... so it's not about making money with VIP it's clearly a technical and a planning issue.

We will need at least 1 or 2 more servers with GMT closer of these actuals, such -4, -3 -2 and +2.  

It probably will merge in the future when the hype over and the server stabilize with a population around 2k players.

NCWest should make better planning about this classic opening, they were very conservative about how many servers they were going to open.

mb just fishing from 40? for what we need more servers, in 1 month every servers will be easy, max medium

17 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

I hope u fix it, couz i payed for the vip on my box and i cant even active it, couz i cant even log him in order to active the vip, i been w8ting for 3 hours and the queue its in 954 persons. imposible to play like that. And plz focus on the adena seller, i dunno if its a bussines to have them selling adena for u guys or what, but they are killing the server and also doing more queue. thx 

How civil can a person be when we try to log in 3 days now..did you turned to your fellow CM's, GM's and e.t.c and said "jesus guys we all treat all those ppl like crap?"

I guess not..

try to feel how WE ALL feel when we see that queue going down by 15 every 30mins and then we talk about civil.

30 minutes ago, zAlioth said:

I hope u fix it, couz i payed for the vip on my box and i cant even active it, couz i cant even log him in order to active the vip, i been w8ting for 3 hours and the queue its in 954 persons. imposible to play like that.

same :( 

All you people posting suggestions for a fix are the funniest. NCSoft never ever takes player suggestions into account. That's pretty much a proven thing. Don't waste your time with your long drawn-out fixes. They have their way and they will stick to it 100%.

All we can do is wait.

Restore the old settings so you dont annoy the VIP customers. NCsoft didnt fix anything you just made it worse for paying customers. Never seen this amateur move before. You are a professional company which exist for quite a while such noob errors shouldnt be made... 

vip this vip that...

server is free to play not vip to play ...so stop crying about your vip status...

people lost one week already staying behind the rest that are able to play and take unfair advantage over the rest ..

for me it should never reach this point ...cant have half people playing and the rest waiting ...

its all or nothing or else its unfair and unbalanced ...

Archived