Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, iPrestige said:

Start playing on aden,here is your solution!

no, it isnt. I have my orc shaman lvl21  in Talkin server. I dont wanna start the same repetitive process to get the same lvl  in Aden server. 

As many here, i started the first day of the launch in TI

i mean i cant even wait anymore...its been 2 weeks already and the servers are a mess 

quotas are bigger than life itself

skills have wrong effects 

the whole team is on vacation and doesnt inform anyone 

you cant xp cause you might get disconnected 

people are already on 65+

just open a bleeping new server already ffs 

the only way ncwest gets away of getting voted as the worst company every years is because the popularity of lineage 2 has gone down the drain

14 minutes ago, KafukaFura said:

no, it isnt. I have my orc shaman lvl21  in Talkin server. I dont wanna start the same repetitive process to get the same lvl  in Aden server. 

As many here, i started the first day of the launch in TI

man 21 lvl its not even full day of playing xD its like 6-8 hours max

• L2 Team

Hello All,

As Hime mentioned, we will be rolling out with some changes today and tomorrow to address the long queue times for the Talking Island and Giran servers. The Memorable Raid event will see a major change in the spawn time as we are seeing many players box the event in the same spot without actually participating in killing of the monsters.

Best Regards,
Juji

Just now, Juji said:

Hello All,

As Hime mentioned, we will be rolling out with some changes today and tomorrow to address the long queue times for the Talking Island and Giran servers. The Memorable Raid event will see a major change in the spawn time as we are seeing many players box the event in the same spot without actually participating in killing of the monsters.

Best Regards,
Juji

maybe give the raid boss an aoe disconnect skill? :ph34r::x

7 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Best Regards,
Juji

Any hope on opening one more server?

Just make the capacity of your server bigger lol. I mean come on its 2018 not 2003. My login queue is at 817 people right now after 5 hours of waiting. Started at 1300. Or say the truth which is < Lineage II is back but this time is Pay to Play and still Pay to Win. >

7 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Best Regards,
Juji

why dont you open one new server too? in all 3 servers are 5000+ ppl

http://l2.laby.fr/status/

11 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Best Regards,
Juji

Sorry did I understand this correctly....so you are basically counting on less players being online to automatically fix the problem? :D Who says those characters will not just start fishing? How will you support an actual growth of players in the future (which seems so unlikely now)? And does that mean you will never make such an event again because you can't handle it? Oh and what about the rest of us who are missing the event, and also having their 7-day equipment run out etc....

In exactly 5 1/2 hours my queue on TI has gone from 714 to 441.  I guess the problem will eventually fix itself, when enough customers get discouraged and quit trying.  But I doubt NCWest wants to lose that many customers.  Hope the come up with a meaningful solution soon.  In the mean time, dozens, if not hundreds, of people have suggested here that NCWest increase the capacity of each server or add servers.  Please give us an update as to what, if any, plans you have in that regard.  

Every day I try to log in but after couple of hours I give up... This morning I didn't even try, I've lost my patience and don't dare to get coins in case I don't ever even get through the queue. Now I just check up on the forums from time to time to see if things gets fixed, but pretty much lost hope. At least I got more time for my studies now!

20 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

hello , just do a one week test witouth the login queue like any other game , maybe servar will grow faster,so far the popularity of l2 classic is  on the rise and if u cant acomodate (let them join in) the new players u will fail very bad.

Well to be honest i don't really care. Know that this won't be fixed until they get enough money from VIP etc. But just imagine being a solo mage in the current state of the game. Wait 8 hours to play that leaves you with 1 hour to actually play (if you have a life) and from that 1 hour you spent your 45 minutes sitting to regenerate your MP. That's awesomely funny. :P xD

As usual they dont know what they do and they dont know what to do.

Yesterday they allow 100 more space in the server and now they worry about afk people around boss..... haha. 

Since the start in 2004, ncsoft never being able to deal wisely to trouble they encounter. 

Stop dreaming, they will never change.

Stop feeding them, its the best move u can do.

Archived