Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

58 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

As Hime mentioned, we will be rolling out with some changes today and tomorrow to address the long queue times for the Talking Island and Giran servers. The Memorable Raid event will see a major change in the spawn time as we are seeing many players box the event in the same spot without actually participating in killing of the monsters.

Best Regards,
Juji

Instead of giving rewards at the end of raid buff, you should spawn a npc where raid died with 20 min duration, so player must interact with server to get the reward.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

Hello, almost 24 hours after the topic, this remains the same. Something to say?

@Hime @Juji There is no point to just change the respawn time ppl will still just let the boxes they dont care to play as long as they get something out of it.You should either change the whole mechanic like you need to hit the mob to get the buff or do some kind of dmg,or just remove it as a whole.

Best Regards.

22 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

Epic useless. I just don't understand how is that i can log in aden server without any problems while i can not log in giran server cause of queue. 

@Hime and @Juji I have noticed something strange... Last day I have tried to log in but the queue was 2k+ so i decided to log-out. After i pressed cancel button a strange message appeared "System Error" and a button "Exit" so I pressed EXIT. Today more than 24 hours later I'm trying to log in again and the game says: Account is already in use.

1 minute ago, dreb said:

@Hime and @Juji I have noticed something strange... Last day I have tried to log in but the queue was 2k+ so i decided to log-out. After i pressed cancel button a strange message appeared so I pressed EXIT. Today more than 24 hours later I'm trying to log in again and the game says: Account is already in use.

Happens all the time

• L2 Team

Hi all,

We've made a few more adjustments to the server. You may notice the queue times being shorter or moving quicker. There will be a standard maintenance tomorrow, and we're are still actively looking into additional options to further reduce the queue times or the queue all together. Thank you!

1 minute ago, dreb said:

@Hime and @Juji I have noticed something strange... Last day I have tried to log in but the queue was 2k+ so i decided to log-out. After i pressed cancel button a strange message appeared so I pressed EXIT. Today more than 24 hours later I'm trying to log in again and the game says: Account is already in use.

It could be possible the launcher or L2 game process is still running in the background of your computer. Either try to close the process in your Task Manager or give your computer a restart.

1 minute ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

We've made a few more adjustments to the server. You may notice the queue times being shorter or moving quicker. There will be a standard maintenance tomorrow, and we're are still actively looking into additional options to further reduce the queue times or the queue all together. Thank you!

It could be possible the launcher or L2 game process is still running in the background of your computer. Either try to close the process in your Task Manager or give your computer a restart.

It happens every time if cancel connection press and then client launch again. It is just another bug. A client should be launch again after this. 

5 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

Something about the launch packs? cant buy them since 5 days ago.

9 minutes ago, Hime said:

No, the same thing happens even if you shut down computer and turn it on the next day, so it is something on the server's end, not player's computers.

37 minutes ago, justanothergamer said:

It happens every time if cancel connection press and then client launch again. It is just another bug. A client should be launch again after this. 

It is true. I have passed 2 times today -_-

Why is the row moving so slowly?
it's as if those in line were AFK

I imagine that there are people who have not realized that it is their turn :/

if so, they could limit the time to enter the game (maybe 1 minute would be enough in the case of wanting to create a character)

PD; English is not my mother tongue

Archived