Jump to content
Hime

Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Recommended Posts

Apock    0
58 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

As Hime mentioned, we will be rolling out with some changes today and tomorrow to address the long queue times for the Talking Island and Giran servers. The Memorable Raid event will see a major change in the spawn time as we are seeing many players box the event in the same spot without actually participating in killing of the monsters.

Best Regards,
Juji

Instead of giving rewards at the end of raid buff, you should spawn a npc where raid died with 20 min duration, so player must interact with server to get the reward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mal2GenTaZ    1

Pls fixing about waitting long time 
 

make server over limit pls your team want  close 2-3 days for it  is ok
 

now vip have to waitting too WTF

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XFranX    0
22 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

Hello, almost 24 hours after the topic, this remains the same. Something to say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MoiZzZz    0

@Hime @Juji There is no point to just change the respawn time ppl will still just let the boxes they dont care to play as long as they get something out of it.You should either change the whole mechanic like you need to hit the mob to get the buff or do some kind of dmg,or just remove it as a whole.

Best Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airfathaaaaa    45
29 minutes ago, XFranX said:
 
Hello, almost 24 hours after the topic, this remains the same. Something to say?

they literally wrote 2 pages ago that they are rolling them today or tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

Epic useless. I just don't understand how is that i can log in aden server without any problems while i can not log in giran server cause of queue. 

Edited by justanothergamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airfathaaaaa    45
5 minutes ago, justanothergamer said:

Epic useless. I just don't understand how is that i can log in aden server without any problems while i can not log in giran server cause of queue. 

its not like giran and ti are full and aden isnt eh..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XFranX    0
6 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

they literally wrote 2 pages ago that they are rolling them today or tomorrow

let's wait because this is already getting very annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

 

Also take into account that those who logged after waiting for several hours just do not log off as they don't want to wait for hours again when log in. It is a vicious circle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dreb    0

@Hime and @Juji I have noticed something strange... Last day I have tried to log in but the queue was 2k+ so i decided to log-out. After i pressed cancel button a strange message appeared "System Error" and a button "Exit" so I pressed EXIT. Today more than 24 hours later I'm trying to log in again and the game says: Account is already in use.

 

 

Edited by dreb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guby    1
1 minute ago, dreb said:

@Hime and @Juji I have noticed something strange... Last day I have tried to log in but the queue was 2k+ so i decided to log-out. After i pressed cancel button a strange message appeared so I pressed EXIT. Today more than 24 hours later I'm trying to log in again and the game says: Account is already in use.

Happens all the time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hime    979

Hi all,

We've made a few more adjustments to the server. You may notice the queue times being shorter or moving quicker. There will be a standard maintenance tomorrow, and we're are still actively looking into additional options to further reduce the queue times or the queue all together. Thank you!

1 minute ago, dreb said:

@Hime and @Juji I have noticed something strange... Last day I have tried to log in but the queue was 2k+ so i decided to log-out. After i pressed cancel button a strange message appeared so I pressed EXIT. Today more than 24 hours later I'm trying to log in again and the game says: Account is already in use.

It could be possible the launcher or L2 game process is still running in the background of your computer. Either try to close the process in your Task Manager or give your computer a restart.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

We've made a few more adjustments to the server. You may notice the queue times being shorter or moving quicker. There will be a standard maintenance tomorrow, and we're are still actively looking into additional options to further reduce the queue times or the queue all together. Thank you!

It could be possible the launcher or L2 game process is still running in the background of your computer. Either try to close the process in your Task Manager or give your computer a restart.

It happens every time if cancel connection press and then client launch again. It is just another bug. A client should be launch again after this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoulOfBeast    1
5 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

We've made a few more adjustments to the server. You may notice the queue times being shorter or moving quicker. There will be a standard maintenance tomorrow, and we're are still actively looking into additional options to further reduce the queue times or the queue all together. Thank you!

It could be possible the launcher or L2 game process is still running in the background of your computer. Either try to close the process in your Task Manager or give your computer a restart.

Something about the launch packs? cant buy them since 5 days ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AliceOnFire    6
9 minutes ago, Hime said:

It could be possible the launcher or L2 game process is still running in the background of your computer. Either try to close the process in your Task Manager or give your computer a restart.

No, the same thing happens even if you shut down computer and turn it on the next day, so it is something on the server's end, not player's computers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akardos    5
3 minutes ago, Dexonic said:

Can confirm at VIP 1 there is no queue for Talking island server ATM.

Non VIP members have 700+. So i guess they are working to fix it about VIP players. Good to know.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jorep    13
11 minutes ago, BrZ said:

5h waiting queue ... and " Game will close "

 

HAHAHAHA

 

gg.

pay 5 euros for 5 months of VIP1 if u are VIP 0 ! support the game u play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XFranX    0
37 minutes ago, justanothergamer said:

It happens every time if cancel connection press and then client launch again. It is just another bug. A client should be launch again after this. 

It is true. I have passed 2 times today -_-

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiana    4

Why is the row moving so slowly?
it's as if those in line were AFK

I imagine that there are people who have not realized that it is their turn :/

 

if so, they could limit the time to enter the game (maybe 1 minute would be enough in the case of wanting to create a character)

PD; English is not my mother tongue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×