Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

2 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

hahah there is the TRAPSCAM

"nope, they would increase server quality if everyone would pay "

pfffffff, this is scam! they are already paying for items in game, and you want they pay for log in? thats a scam! and come on dude is LINEAGE 2, not LINEAGE 5

Who Cares? I pay its 1$ wtf

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Just a personal note.  I must admit I have trouble working up much sympathy for people who are unwilling to pay a single dollar a month to avoid the queue and unwilling to move to a server that does not have queues.  .  

If the majoirty of the players pay for VIP 1 (1 dollar a month) the VIP will be massive, there is NO logic WHATSOEVER in thinking that buying VIP will solve anyting

7 minutes ago, 1nsane said:

If the majoirty of the players pay for VIP 1 (1 dollar a month) the VIP will be massive, there is NO logic WHATSOEVER in thinking that buying VIP will solve anyting

It will fix the problem for people who are constantly complaining on the forums. Idgaf if you cant get in que, especially when people complain about over 1000+ in que... which means they are not VIP, and f2p players.

The same people who refuse to pay are the same people who want the server to "Ban all bots / spammers" by having MORE mods and GMs work, yet they want to give nothing to the server in regards to income... its hilarious.

17 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

Who Cares? I pay its 1$ wtf

tell that to a KID without credit card living in another part of the world where they cant easily pay

come on dude. your country is not the only country of the planet. THINK in the others.

15 minutes ago, 1nsane said:

finally a bit of brain, thanks, faith in humanity restored.

19 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

tell that to a KID without credit card living in another part of the world where they cant easily pay

come on dude. your country is not the only country of the planet. THINK in the others.

Then maybe the should spend their time elsewhere? You act like this server is a God Given Right, not a luxury... all games are a luxury, not a given right. 

25 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

s free to play why people complain? If you dont like leave then. I activated my VIP 1-2 days ago. 

I was in queue. I posted here suggesting changes in events etc

But I dont complain like this.

And I Guess its really bad that people complain for people playing from EU in NA servers... That is really really bad to say for many reasons.

I know for sure that sooner queues will calm down

Cheers

- I created account at 5 AM this morning and played a little before i went to work...

- at about 4 PM i come home,  i buy $15 worth of them coins and i want to spend them on some cosmetics

- i try to login, and i get 600+ player queue.

- i go to sleep for 3 full hours and i wake up to see 260 player queue

- i go to eat, i come back and queue is frozen at 257 (my ISP did it's daily IP address reset)

- copy/paste code from security check e-mail i got because i'm on a different IP now (oh my)

- i get into queue again to see that it upgraded itself to 1042 accounts in waiting.

- i close the game.

Is this how you play this game? Am i doing something wrong?

8 minutes ago, Shinka said:

- I created account at 5 AM this morning and played a little before i went to work...

- at about 4 PM i come home,  i buy $15 worth of them coins and i want to spend them on some cosmetics

- i try to login, and i get 600+ player queue.

- i go to sleep for 3 full hours and i wake up to see 260 player queue

- i go to eat, i come back and queue is frozen at 257 (my ISP did it's daily IP address reset)

- copy/paste code from security check e-mail i got because i'm on a different IP now (oh my)

- i get into queue again to see that it upgraded itself to 1042 accounts in waiting.

- i close the game.

Is this how you play this game? Am i doing something wrong?

TI or Giran server?

6 minutes ago, Shinka said:

i thought my answer was self-explanatory, but, yeah i'm on Giran server

You are kidding me right? I ask you if you are playing on TI (Talking Island) or Giran server & what was your answer? this -> ( Yeah, well, my guildies are all playing there, thus, i have no interest in playing on any other server.) if you were in my place would you be able to figure out the server by your answer?

Anyway the reason I would like to know your server is because the mods must see how bad is the situation on Giran server & why we need so much a new server with EU timezone, there is no other way to solve the long queue times people are stuck in the queue lines unable to log & play.

I see.. well...  if they don't upgrade Giran server to "playable" status within reasonable time of a week or two, i guess that's it for me. I wait for no one IRL, much less interested in having to wait for hours to play an outdated game.

On 10/15/2018 at 11:27 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

@Juji and @Hime+ncsoft 

I woke this morning
Cloudy and dank
Flipped on the telly
And the smell was rank

The news it seems
Never really changes
Almost as if
We could be new age sages

As I poured my fair trade coffee
The bankers were set free
No penalty for their greed
Another branch falls from life’s tree

As I drove to my desk
I watched dirty cloud banks
Tailpipe expulsion
And who do we thank?

Past tar sand and coal plant
And chemicals of war
Spewing toxins to our genes
So just who is deformed?

And the politics of money
Trumps dollars and sense
And this precious globe
That us humans only rent

It’s so hard to imagine the future
The time of our children’s children
Living on planet Third World
Where the losers are always a given

And you ask why I’m angry and bitter
Because you have bought the fake-tear lies
As the uneducated are controlled
And worship is not about love in this life

So why haven’t we risen?
In protest and anger and shame
Because so many have no idea what’s happened
Watching fake tv reality games

Sick of thinking
Sick of arguing
Sick of stupid
Just more of the same
Sick of sickness
Sick of takers
Sick of politicians
Sick of the game

On 16.10.2018 at 12:27 AM, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

The same sht, trying to log during 1 h. Does not make a sence. 

10 minutes ago, Sunsey said:

I do not understand everything, if people do not disconnect or kick ... how to reduce the waiting line? xD A joke ?

Ok, yesterday it took about 30 minutes to log in. Today I am waiting for 1+ hour. And yes queue starts with a smaller numbers. It was 10 h to wait now it 1-2. But it is not a solution. 

5 hours ago, 1nsane said:

It will fix it for the people who pay it.  Of course it won't fix it for the people who still insist on freeloading.  I never suggested it would.

4 hours ago, Himmelin said:

Unless that kid is using an internet café, he (or his parents) can afford a computer and the electricity to run it.  Don't tell me s/he can't afford a dollar a month to play.  

Archived