Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woke up happy that i can spend weekend playing after all week and then i sadly realize i logged in but until monday morning i will still be waiting in queue. Only sad reactions. Never seen something like this before waiting in queue for play an official game lol

They are aware.  They just want to play for free in the server they want at the time they want.  So they suggest things like eliminating paid box accounts so those playing for free can get in.  I hope and suspect that NCWest will not listen.  

I'm not clear, but was the Gludio server time zone intended to help the South Americans?  Another server for Europe would seem to be warranted, and I'm certainly not against it, but adding another server when there are so many open spaces in existing servers seems a bit much.   

I have an idea. If Gludio has disappointing useage, NCWest can’t or won’t allow VIP transfers and they don’t want to open a new server, they could change the time on Gludio to European time and see if it helps. Might be worth a try. 

On 16.10.2018 at 12:27 AM, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

The sht is going on. Have 1000+ queue now. Epic idiotism.

On 16.10.2018 at 12:27 AM, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

Sht is going on. Epic idiotism, Should wait hours to log in Giran server.

On 20.10.2018 at 12:41 PM, KitzuMe said:
Why NCsoft does not just bring a second Gmt+1 Server.  Nobody want useless GMT-8/-4 servers. :(\

I don't understand what is the difference of GMT ? In the game as you come always in time with your GMT+- and seek online corresponding the clan the same time GMT.

41 minutes ago, MaxNemo said:

I don't understand what is the difference of GMT ? In the game as you come always in time with your GMT+- and seek online corresponding the clan the same time GMT.

Sieges at 4am Monday are no fun if you have a job. Trust me, I tried.

200 EUROS purchase VIP4 AND I GET QUEUE??????? 

WTF ARE YOU DOING?????

YOU WILL MAKE PEOPLE LEAVE WITH THIS SHIT. 

MAKE MAX 2 CLIENTS PER IP TO SAVE IT SO THEY DONT LEAVE OVERNIGHT FISHING 

ANY PLAYER IS NOT MOVING FOR 20 MINS DISCONECT THEM

19 hours ago, tpwnz said:

cool story buy something and u wont have a queue problem solved stop crying

32 minutes ago, atemakos said:

200 EUROS purchase VIP4 AND I GET QUEUE??????? 

WTF ARE YOU DOING?????

YOU WILL MAKE PEOPLE LEAVE WITH THIS SHIT. 

I guess if you have something free that wont let you try it firstly for FREE then it won't tempt you to just buy something, I basically never played official and now that I came here alone and try something different even willing to waste some euros monthly for helping server, I kinda lose that will just for logging on a Sunday morning finally when Im tired of working 6 days in a row and then .. 750 people in a queue... AFK 5 hours :/

Just not to mention that in like 2 weeks I was able to log like 5 times, logging at my office (work) and wait for the lunch break to have the luck of playing for like 30 minutes.

Cmon guys do something, even being VIP or not everyone deserves to play.. 

Archived