Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you expected to P2W your way into the queue? the outrage would have been 100 times bigger if VIPs could enter while non wouldnt. That aside im also salty about it since I also paid VIP just to skip the queue. However I understand why they did it. Maybe it's a weekend only thing? Last days didnt had this issue

I paid my VIP status only to avoid the queue. Are you serious that now even VIP players must wait hours to join game? I wanted to buy VIP 3-4 status every month, if you wont fix it, I will not spend a single euro to buy anything here.

26 minutes ago, iDannasa said:

priority to the VIPs by rank in the damn queues, VIP 4 first VIP 3 second VIP 2 third and VIP 1 last, management in conditions. ALREADY !

This.
Its only normal for those who pay 20$ every month to be pissed when they have to wait in the same queue for those who pay 5$ every 5 months.

ADMINISTRATORS, enter the bleeping servers, with your characters now !!! and start to review all the cities of start and all sellers of adena, and get them out now !!! Solve the problem my group of more than 150 people raises leave your servers, move a bleeping time!

@Hime

On 10/15/2018 at 2:27 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

may not be noticeable immediately. - xDalmost 2 weeks i think is not immediately :D

49 minutes ago, iDannasa said:

priority to the VIPs by rank in the damn queues, VIP 4 first VIP 3 second VIP 2 third and VIP 1 last, management in conditions. ALREADY !

vip 4 and vip 1 should not differ! it differ only ingame boosts. VIP1-4 its just VIP and dot . !  

- Chronos 2297 players
- Naia 2617 players
- Talking Island (NA Classic) 6562 players
- Giran (NA Classic) 6513 players
- Aden (NA Classic) 4633 players
- Gludio (NA Classic) 2174 players
- Talking Island (KR Classic) 1830 players
- New Gludio (KR Classic) 1747 players
- 지그하르트 (New Sieghardt) 2543 players
- 바츠 (New Bartz) 2237 players
- 카인 (New Kain) 2587 players
- 블러디 (Bloody KR) 2125 players