Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

good job ncsoft really good job.. with bleep vip lvl 4 i wait 300+ uin queue and once i hit like 16 client will be closed... happened twice and im not trying again.. fustrated and dont want to purchase more vip anymore.. server is full of bots and yet again that client closed error.. good luck with ur servers

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:27 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects may not be noticeable immediately.

In the meantime, we are also considering additional options to further reduce the queue time or the eliminate the queue all together.

Thank you for bearing with us as we work through these issues to get you in game as soon as we can.

Thank you @Hime and everybody else at NCSoft HQ.

Your yesterday actions were very efficient indeed, keep it up the amazing job.

If you are still waiting in Queue everyday, I don't know what to say... You should move to Gludio. No queue ever, VIP or not. If you spend your time in queue and not playing, I suppose you are lvl 30 or less. It will take you a few days to get to 30 on Gludio with the 30% increase exp/sp/drop two week buff we have right now. It's easy to blame NCsoft but you have an option that allows you to play. Obviously, NCsoft didn't expect so many players to join and now they can't accomodate every players on TI and Giran. I saw it coming and switched from Giran to Gludio as soon as server opened. I had VIP1 on Giran on both my accounts and the choice was very easy, lose 2$ or countless hours in queue...

2 minutes ago, Karadoc said:

If you are still waiting in Queue everyday, I don't know what to say... You should move to Gludio. No queue ever, VIP or not. If you spend your time in queue and not playing, I suppose you are lvl 30 or less. It will take you a few days to get to 30 on Gludio with the 30% increase exp/sp/drop two week buff we have right now. It's easy to blame NCsoft but you have an option that allows you to play. Obviously, NCsoft didn't expect so many players to join and now they can't accomodate every players on TI and Giran. I saw it coming and switched from Giran to Gludio as soon as server opened. I had VIP1 on Giran on both my accounts and the choice was very easy, lose 2$ or countless hours in queue...

why to start over ? even if im below 30 ? why ? I think they should give the option to transfer your character if they cannot manage so many ppl .

9 minutes ago, mrecho said:

why to start over ? even if im below 30 ? why ? I think they should give the option to transfer your character if they cannot manage so many ppl .

If you want to wait for NCsoft, you might wait a while but if you start over you can do it right now. Just saying what I think is the best option for people waiting in queue. Don't expect server transfers anytime soon and probably not free when it is available!

14 minutes ago, Karadoc said:

What do you think will happen with the "no queue ever" if 6k people suddenly move to Gludio ?!?! You don't think Gludio will end up exactly the same? Where's the logic...

2 minutes ago, AdrsDK said:

What do you think will happen with the "no queue ever" if 6k people suddenly move to Gludio ?!?! You don't think Gludio will end up exactly the same? Where's the logic...

I highly doubt there are 4k people in queue and if all those people would move to Gludio and Gludio is full, they would open another server like they did when all TI, Giran and Aden were getting heavy traffic.

4 minutes ago, meldon90 said:

I would go to gludio right now, but if you are in the UK you have to go to a higher latency server that has less european people just because NC can't make things right. Is that fair?

im  from the uk  and dont have any issue with latency never have to be honest  

5 minutes ago, meldon90 said:

I would go to gludio right now, but if you are in the UK you have to go to a higher latency server that has less european people just because NC can't make things right. Is that fair?

If you are from Europe, you have the same latency in every servers. All of them are located physicaly in USA.

If they want to charge a monthly fee they are entitled to do so. But they say that you can play for FREE when from 2:30 p.m. Spanish time it is IMPOSSIBLE to play until they are at least 23:30 ("only" we have to wait 9 hours). So I think it's a shame that they cheat us by saying that they will fix it when they do not want to do it, they just want us to become VIP to charge us all.

How about opening a new server where boxing is not allowed (ofc some people will find a way)? Not sure how easy it is to implement, but some of us really like playing the game without box and subsequently it would make botting pretty hard. Think about it

Archived