Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at 14.00 tried to enter the game, got 459 ppl ahead. At 22:03 I have 233 more ....what's the logic on this?! 8 full hours just to pass 200 ppl on queue....  @Hime what solutions do you see for this, how should I name it...., as it is becoming impossible to play, VIP or not....

Lame...I'm thinking maybe I should look for other server since here on "OFFICIAL" is getting a pain not to play but to even enter the game. And I'm not even talking about what's behind the character selection :D Insane...

everyone knew since the beginning giran and talking island was always full. and they keep trying to log in in those servers anyway. then coming to complain about they can't log in, if the server is made for a "x" quantity of players. 

if dev team add more slots for more players, more players will join to those eternal queue. 

the dev team did a solution: make more servers and u are not taking the solution. what's the point of keep trying to force ur log in on a full capacity server. sorry if I sound rude but it's not smart at all. 

it's like take a full taxi and u wanna in anyway, even with another empty taxis near. 

u had a lot of time to change server. u were only lvl 20. that's nothing. 

55 minutes ago, Friyan said:

everyone knew since the beginning giran and talking island was always full. and they keep trying to log in in those servers anyway. then coming to complain about they can't log in, if the server is made for a "x" quantity of players. 

if dev team add more slots for more players, more players will join to those eternal queue. 

the dev team did a solution: make more servers and u are not taking the solution. what's the point of keep trying to force ur log in on a full capacity server. sorry if I sound rude but it's not smart at all. 

it's like take a full taxi and u wanna in anyway, even with another empty taxis near. 

You are pointless.

Many ppl DO want to transfer where characters to other servers like aden and gludio as they already had 20+ level before this shit with queues started. But Nobody are keen just go to other server and start from the scratch a new char and this is obviously and does make a sense.

Second -- if you do want to move your character to other server, read the idiotic rules of this service

1. It is paid service (you should pay for dev screwed up, nice!)

2.Character was created over 30 days ago (you should wait 30 days, nice!)

3. Character must be level 40 or higher and have completed their second class transfer (most characters that can not log in 20+, so they can not use the service, nice!)

And the third.

Your statement "u had a lot of time to change server. u were only lvl 20. that's nothing. "

is simply stupid:

Whether you are 60+ or 40+ or 0+ or whatever on server that has queue problem you ALSO has the same problems. OK you can just log for 10h and then just not log out, but after weekly server restart you will have to log in again. Even being VIP will not help you. PPL just log once and sit forever because they know that logging next time will take hours!

Just now, Trzy said:

RESTART SERVER < all bots and afk ppl will kicked ....

Today I have seen many dead corpses of bots on grounds. These dead Bots and Bots in general really fill up the server for nothing. Those AFK players are also massively annoying.

7 hours ago, Friyan said:

Many people did not know they would be this full and NCsoft would ignore the problem. It took them weeks to allow us to transfer our launch packs.

You see, with VIP4, right now I have queue of between 30min-1hour on Talking island. Closer to 1 hour I think. Granted, I can only play 1-2 hours per day on weekends.

I purchased 3x launch packs before launch. After launch, when I realized that there were huge server queues, I immediately requested to have my vip pack moved to another server. Support denied me, stating there were no server transfer options for Classic servers... 

After they denied me, I was forced to suck it up and play. I have spent what limited hours I could, leveling my characters and have also purchased NCoin for each account. My launch pack is almost expired now, and I have only been able to actually play about 1/2 the time I try logging in - due to personal time constraints. 

37 minutes ago, Olditalianguy said:

Mah, if a VIP3 or 4, saturday and sunday, have to wait 900 ppl queue... I imagine VIP 0... LOL!

i started the queue on 12:06 gmt +2 with 556ppl in queue.Now its 329, this is with no VIP

Archived