Forums

Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times

Hime

1 hour ago, nabrukadmezar said:

Please start character transfer for free ! (just for one week) Most of the people want change server, but they played 1 month and its too long time for them to start again with lvl 1 !

YES long over due and ALSO you need to provide anyone on Giran or Talking island who bought the Starter pack another one free or a refund because they have literally cost us an ass load of time with this BS. Time we will not get back on a 30 day rune we bought the pack for.....

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw the video that went up on youtube about the bots, it is necessary to do something about it, before at the nai or chrono server, it happened the same, but the GMs gave it a solution, I do not know why they did not do the same, it is urgent that Act immediately and do not continue to be blind. Already do something about it or we are paying to play and I do not say now in the classic but chrono or nai we will see the need to cancel the purchases of ncoins

2 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

I start to think that NCWest won't fix the botting problem and won't restrict the multiboxing because they are simply making too much money off of them.

You think? I’m sure of it! They didn’t do anything against bots in the past, why it should be different this time?

21 minutes ago, Zirats said:

Solution:

1. Stop auto-fishing
  2. No box allowed

easy

Everybody is proposing workarounds whereby the actual problem are tons of bots and afk events requiring you to stay logged in without doing anything. Solve bottling problem and change the way events are set up - queue problem solved

Dont you guys start to realize the queues are just a way of making money? I wasted 30€ that are a big need for my day by day and still I have queues of 50-200 ppl as VIP lvl 3 but they end really faster comparing to my another account that has no queue, on that one I can't log in for 3 weeks because I log it at 9 am and even trying to play from office, after 18:30 that's when I leave its still in queue so when I arrive home I have 1k players new queue... RIDICULOUS!!!! 
So this is the way to make a "free to play" in a "pay to play" server which will start making people leave, just saying ..

Just now, Revenant said:

Dont you guys start to realize the queues are just a way of making money? I wasted 30€ that are a big need for my day by day and still I have queues of 50-200 ppl as VIP lvl 3 but they end really faster comparing to my another account that has no queue, on that one I can't log in for 3 weeks because I log it at 9 am and even trying to play from office, after 18:30 that's when I leave its still in queue so when I arrive home I have 1k players new queue... RIDICULOUS!!!! 
So this is the way to make a "free to play" in a "pay to play" server which will start making people leave, just saying ..

so, people will leave, queues will disappear. and everything will be gorgeous ! 

1-1.5 year to wait and ok !

Why Does NCsoft think that people in europe will switch to server -4h  when there is +1gmt server? Why whould someone willingly move to  server where every siege and olly will be with 5 hour difference???

Instead why wouldnt you just simply start NEW +1 and -5 (Giran 2 and TI 2) . And allow free transfer. 2 server can work for some time and later you can merge it back. CMN learn from your mistakes or you are doomed to fail.

14 minutes ago, Grimblee said:

Why not implementing some offline shop system ?

I mean that would open up quite a few slots, wouldn't it ? (and also reduce electricity consumption, think about the planet!)

Offline shop aka auction house system is not existing in classic game design, hence it will be not implemented here. Period

29 minutes ago, Garfield said:

Offline shop aka auction house system is not existing in classic game design, hence it will be not implemented here. Period

The only thing resembling the original game is the locations and mobs.

Everything else has been modified, so to say that this cannot be added as it was not implemented previously is not really a question of coherence.

37 minutes ago, Garfield said:

I'm not talking about having some auction NPC regrouping all sell/buy orders but adding a feature that allow disconnection and closure of the client while still having the shop running.

It's not a question of changing the way the game work but just using your brain and accepting the fact that keeping people connected and AFK to sell stuff is stupid.

It's a waste of electricity and allowing people to log out while selling will save quite a few server slots.

And on the "not in the original game, don't implement, period." point, I'd have you look at the Eva's Kiss skill on elven oracles and how it has changed from "increased lung capacity" to "increase m.atk", so much for being true to the original huh.

5 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

The only thing resembling the original game is the locations and mobs.

Everything else has been modified, so to say that this cannot be added as it was not implemented previously is not really a question of coherence.

I’m not saying this can’t be added, i’m saying with this, that NCWest can’t do sh1t without Korea approving and developing a feature. If it does not exist in other regions it won’t exist here

7 minutes ago, Grimblee said:

I'm not talking about having some auction NPC regrouping all sell/buy orders but adding a feature that allow disconnection and closure of the client while still having the shop running.

And on the "not in the original game, don't implement, period." point, I'd have you look at the Eva's Kiss skill on elven oracles and how it has changed from "increased lung capacity" to "increase m.atk", so much for being true to the original huh.

1) Auctionhouse, exists in Live

2) “classic” is not the original L2

4 minutes ago, Garfield said:

I’m not saying this can’t be added, i’m saying with this, that NCWest can’t do sh1t without Korea approving and developing a feature. If it does not exist in other regions it won’t exist here

Well maybe but as you know we are the people thanks to whom they pay their bills so they ought to hear us out sometimes if they don't want to die again (I'm saying "again" cuz without this classic stuff the game was pretty dead).

So maybe with enough pressure from us, they'll also pressure Korea and we'll get results. Better than nothing at least.

signnn I cant even play when ever i want even i pay to play it. i pay launch pack, for Vip 4 and Vip 3 on my 2 accounts.

it's 2018 already and we have to queue for a game. like life doesn't force you to queue on anything else.

i really love the game, love the idea of the classic....

but you wont have anything else from me anymore Lineage 2 Us ;(...

19 hours ago, Garfield said:

Offline shop it's not AH dude..

You've never played on not official servers when you can place your char on the market to sell/buy and you can shutdown your PC and your char will be still in the market? Those servers had capacity to maintain 9k ppl online 10 years ago! 10 years later with all the new technologies ncsoft cannot handle 6k...

4 minutes ago, vasidi2 said:

10 years later with all the new technologies ncsoft cannot handle 6k...

As far as I know, L2 itself is based on old technology and there are limitations on how good it can handle many players.

Archived