Jump to content
Forums

Current Issue: Long Server Queue Times


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Dga said:

We don't need new server because ppl will leave TI, Giran and Aden, it's always like this for a new server launch on every MMO. Rush for some weeks and then back to a normal population.

We do need new servers, some will leave, some will stay (just like with Aden server), and in overall everything will balance out!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all, We will be rolling a few changes to the servers to mitigate the long server queue times. The changes will not require any server down time, aims to reduce the wait time. The effects ma

no please, no more server, just upgrade the servers, remove fishing! ban bots etc...

Everyone keeps saying : Ty, ty, ty... I won't. Maybe it's not your fault, I won't accuse you cuz Idk how the company works but If your company had a minimal decense and respect for the players li

46 minutes ago, Dga said:

You can't kick afker or you'll destroy all the economy of the server.

They already increased the spawn rate of mob so why they won't just increase the cap slot to 6500, 7000 ?

We don't need new server because ppl will leave TI, Giran and Aden, it's always like this for a new server launch on every MMO. Rush for some weeks and then back to a normal population.

turn on the offline shops and put a timer to kick the afk... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

My reply to this massive problem is very simple,

Now that you've solved the technical problem with the queue, remove the event, cancel it early, it's okay.

No paying player (not VIP, but anyone with NCCoins on their account) should ever, ever, ever, ever have to wait in queue while a single Free player is connected.

Start disconnecting the idle free players to make space for VIP, I doubt you'll hit the cap, but if you do, then start disconnecting the active free players, but I don't think that will happen.

Players who pay nccoins are who pay your mortgages, service them first and foremost.

Everything else is basically irrelevant.  Waiting to see how you fix it tomorrow.

Edited by FatHips
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I came home after a day of work and I want to play. I can t do that because I have to wait for 6 hours to log in  game. After 6 hours i should  go to bed because tomorrow i will  go to work again . Do something about this guys. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 day poles of first wave are about to expire so hopefully the fishing hype will pipe down. And GMs didn't need to do anything! Lol, wish they removed fishing as they extended queue so we wouldn't have to have such a masochistic weekend. This was not a solution we were looking for.

Remove the event raid bosses, so people can play already and please get rid of fishing for good, please! @Hime

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ianis said:

I came home after a day of work and I want to play. I can t do that because I have to wait for 6 hours to log in  game. After 6 hours i should  go to bed because tomorrow i will  go to work again . Do something about this guys. 

mb from scool? coz ppl who have work can easy bring 5 usd and play with vip and log fast

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Reniesta said:

10 day poles of first wave are about to expire so hopefully the fishing hype will pipe down. And GMs didn't need to do anything! Lol, wish they removed fishing as they extended queue so we wouldn't have to have such a masochistic weekend. This was not a solution we were looking for.

Remove the event raid bosses, so people can play already and please get rid of fishing for good, please! @Hime

Or just make fishing actually Classic when you couldn't afk and get fish oil and crap as rewards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FatHips said:

My reply to this massive problem is very simple,

Now that you've solved the technical problem with the queue, remove the event, cancel it early, it's okay.

No paying player (not VIP, but anyone with NCCoins on their account) should ever, ever, ever, ever have to wait in queue while a single Free player is connected.

Start disconnecting the idle free players to make space for VIP, I doubt you'll hit the cap, but if you do, then start disconnecting the active free players, but I don't think that will happen.

Players who pay nccoins are who pay your mortgages, service them first and foremost.

Everything else is basically irrelevant.  Waiting to see how you fix it tomorrow.

bleeping dc idle afkers after 4hrs, enough for event enough for fish enough for shop

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Oldjohn said:

And you need some foreign language classes, that's Portuguese, not Hispanic.

And you need to stop assuming I am talking about other peoples comments. I was referring to how League has a server based in Brazil. 

Edited by Maivin
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime unpinned this topic

×
×
  • Create New...