Forums

For all these braindead vips on the forum

Russ

When you see a non-VIP (whining) like you say on the forum for the queue , your instant reply is pay 5$ and play and im telling you what if all VIPs do it ? oh yeah queue again cause it affects vip too so donating to avoid queue is not a solution it needs a REAL solution and goes on in higher vip levels.

16 minutes ago, Russ said:

When you see a non-VIP (whining) like you say on the forum for the queue , your instant reply is pay 5$ and play and im telling you what if all VIPs do it ? oh yeah queue again cause it affects vip too so donating to avoid queue is not a solution it needs a REAL solution and goes on in higher vip levels.

Huh?  I thought their was infinite space on server for VIPs Only~!!  So what you're saying just to clarify...make sure I understand correctly, is if we ALL VIP server doesn't magically hold more client connections and we'll all still be in queue?  This is an easy fix NCWest, just make every1 pay then no more queue!  No wait I got that backwards, everyone stop paying for VIP so I can still get on without queue!  This was a very informative and meaningful thread and I appreciate it's existence.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived