KS is for reported?

Viky

On 16/10/2018 at 8:52 AM, ts0unakas said:

Im not developer or gm to ban him mate this is and option to report player if he use 3rd pt program thats all
For that reason this game gives you this option and for sure gms will check it if he is clean it ok but i dont have reason to report random guys m8
If you see one guy with 2 toons and when play pvp those toons give him hp and less than 1 sec rez what you will say this guy is legit ?

Im not trashtalking or offend some one here im not blame also i see my name here and i have to answer :)

i will not asnwer any more cuz there is no reason to do :)

first i have 2 pc what is the problem to spam shortcut for heal and when die to rez myself ? also you can make macro to spam heal  

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/10/2018 at 11:40 AM, Volotron said:

So tsounakas you report the other guy and if the gm find that his is boting gets baned.

But if the gm finds that he does not bot no penalty for you??????

You want it all yours.but it does not works like this.

When you press the report button first you must be sure and second there is a risk and for you too,to get banned.

Cause maybe you wanted to revenge the other guy that agro your mobs.

So yes there is a risk and for those who press the bot button.

for that i make that topic to  gm to start to make some rullez for abussing the system 

On 16/10/2018 at 11:53 AM, Ikcen said:

If NCSoft fixes the PK rules, you will not be reported, you will be PKed. Now, what you did? You grief a party, interrupting them, KS the mobs on their spot, with the intention you are safe, and they cannot PK you, as you deserve. This is a multiplayer game, so if you want to take a spot, you shall make it with your party and PvP. Instead players like you act as trolls - KS mobs, or slow/stun tanks, and I think you shall be banned for few days to learn the lesson.

Right now, as the cost of PK is 330 000 adena, they could not PK you, so they did want they can.

they pk me and you must pay only 1 time this 330k and after that can pk  how many you wanted

btw your nick ringing a bell are you from bulgaria

Just now, Viky said:

they pk me and you must pay only 1 time this 330k and after that can pk  how many you wanted

btw your nick ringing a bell are you from bulgaria

Yes, and no. You do not pay one time. You pay 330 000 adena for 30 b-grade gemstones. Then you get a Penitent's Manacles, and then you farm a lot of mobs without gaining experience to clean 1-3 PKs - it is random. Before that, you have to clean your karma - 1 per mob, so few thousands mobs. And meanwhile every player can attack you, so more PKs. The current system is completely screwed.

26 minutes ago, Ikcen said:

Yes, and no. You do not pay one time. You pay 330 000 adena for 30 b-grade gemstones. Then you get a Penitent's Manacles, and then you farm a lot of mobs without gaining experience to clean 1-3 PKs - it is random. Before that, you have to clean your karma - 1 per mob, so few thousands mobs. And meanwhile every player can attack you, so more PKs. The current system is completely screwed.

that is they are problem then  usualy i remember old times when nobody let peoples to make aoe 

also have high benefit from aoe so they must take a risk that is the game  

so they can gather whole area i must stay and watch ? why ?  for the old system im agree to bring it back 

31 minutes ago, Viky said:

that is they are problem then  usualy i remember old times when nobody let peoples to make aoe 

also have high benefit from aoe so they must take a risk that is the game  

so they can gather whole area i must stay and watch ? why ?  for the old system im agree to bring it back 

They are party, find your own party, attack them, and take the spot - this is L2. Instead now you will troll and grief them, and all will feel bad at the end. If I get right what you mean. And this is the old system with higher penalties. So high that it does not work.

Archived