Jump to content
Forums

KS is for reported?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ts0unakas said:

Even if we do report what you afraid if you are clean you are O K
So from the moment you start post names and etc etc it look like you afraid for somtihng .... and this it make me wonder!!

fro the moment you answer,you afraid to be punished ,because you cant report players that just play and come to your spot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I said it before launch, that this .. "bot report feature" will get very abused in PvP. Imagine 5 v 5 . Whoever reporter the healer wins , since while he start typing the captcha , he can do no h

Greetings, As already mentioned in some posts above, the only way to look into these kinds of reports is by submitting a ticket to Customer Service, so they can investigate. The forum is not the 

Im not developer or gm to ban him mate this is and option to report player if he use 3rd pt program thats all
For that reason this game gives you this option and for sure gms will check it if he is clean it ok but i dont have reason to report random guys m8
If you see one guy with 2 toons and when play pvp those toons give him hp and less than 1 sec rez what you will say this guy is legit ?

Im not trashtalking or offend some one here im not blame also i see my name here and i have to answer :)

i will not asnwer any more cuz there is no reason to do :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Report this to support for abuse. You can't get banned for KS, not you can get threatened with abusive stuff like this.

Attach screenshots if you have. It will probably result in warning to them and 2nd time is 30 day ban.

Good luck and don't let morons ruin your game and fun.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ye its problem with this fake reports, i got also few reports from haters [edited] clan for no reason. Alredy report this to suport and got answer they will investigate problem and punish ppl who abuse system. If they dont get instant punish, suport promise me ban's for this haters in next incident (if i report this again).

So fight with this noobs dont let them ruin ur game.

Sorry for my poor english take care.

 

Edited by PhoenixMitra
Removed names.
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Viky said:

full party just report me for bot because i make them ks on aoe train because they got all mobs so in la2 ks on aoe is treated for boting 

 

Create support ticket with all info and report them for abusing "bot report" function. If they will do that again - they'll probably get banned.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ts0unakas said:

Im not developer or gm to ban him mate this is and option to report player if he use 3rd pt program thats all
For that reason this game gives you this option and for sure gms will check it if he is clean it ok but i dont have reason to report random guys m8
If you see one guy with 2 toons and when play pvp those toons give him hp and less than 1 sec rez what you will say this guy is legit ?

Im not trashtalking or offend some one here im not blame also i see my name here and i have to answer :)

i will not asnwer any more cuz there is no reason to do :)

 

So tsounakas you report the other guy and if the gm find that his is boting gets baned.

But if the gm finds that he does not bot no penalty for you??????

You want it all yours.but it does not works like this.

When you press the report button first you must be sure and second there is a risk and for you too,to get banned.

Cause maybe you wanted to revenge the other guy that agro your mobs.

So yes there is a risk and for those who press the bot button.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If NCSoft fixes the PK rules, you will not be reported, you will be PKed. Now, what you did? You grief a party, interrupting them, KS the mobs on their spot, with the intention you are safe, and they cannot PK you, as you deserve. This is a multiplayer game, so if you want to take a spot, you shall make it with your party and PvP. Instead players like you act as trolls - KS mobs, or slow/stun tanks, and I think you shall be banned for few days to learn the lesson.

Right now, as the cost of PK is 330 000 adena, they could not PK you, so they did want they can.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Ikcen said:

If NCSoft fixes the PK rules, you will not be reported, you will be PKed. Now, what you did? You grief a party, interrupting them, KS the mobs on their spot, with the intention you are safe, and they cannot PK you, as you deserve. This is a multiplayer game, so if you want to take a spot, you shall make it with your party and PvP. Instead players like you act as trolls - KS mobs, or slow/stun tanks, and I think you shall be banned for few days to learn the lesson.

Right now, as the cost of PK is 330 000 adena, they could not PK you, so they did want they can.

They could PK him and clear karma. A 9 man party isn't going to allow their pker to be attacked. So they could have pk'd and cleared.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing is, if someone hit this guy, and he is doing aoe, he's not damaging the player but the mob, and shouldn't be like that, if there is a flag player and you do aoe, you should hit him as well, instead you allow this kind of players to screw the aoe group, because someone need to pk this guy, so, you are allowing his behaviour.

I don't think the report is the solution, but the guy need a touch as well.

Sorry if my english is not correct as should be, but i'm trying to write my point of view.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thing , how this guy know who report him? the report appears to the bot when it's done? 

Imagine just 2 or 3 guys do a report and he accuse to the entire party, i imagine the administrators can take a look inside the logs, but the same they report , he's reporting them as well, so, the same hammer should be for all, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wtf ppl..... who tell you we report him for ks ?
He try to cover hes stupidity with excuses omg
I will upload one video later or soon and this guy gonna regret all cuz he deserve it .......
I lost patience cuz some ppl here try to judge and they dont know what really happents 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arinulis said:

They could PK him and clear karma. A 9 man party isn't going to allow their pker to be attacked. So they could have pk'd and cleared.

Dude, the problem is not the karma, they could, but how they clean the PK points? There is a quest, but it costs 330 000 adena. Can you pay 330 000 adena for every troll that griefs and KS?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ikcen said:

Dude, the problem is not the karma, they could, but how they clean the PK points? There is a quest, but it costs 330 000 adena. Can you pay 330 000 adena for every troll that griefs and KS?

 

That's L2, I personally would keep the pk points.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

 

That's L2, I personally would keep the pk points.

More PK points mean there is higher chance to drop gear when you die. Why to keep them? And, yea, this is L2, and the PK should be possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ikcen said:

More PK points mean there is higher chance to drop gear when you die. Why to keep them? And, yea, this is L2, and the PK should be possible.

More PK points mean there is higher chance to drop gear when you die. Why to keep them? And, yeah, this is L2, and the PK should be possible.

Edited by Ikcen
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

Greetings,

As already mentioned in some posts above, the only way to look into these kinds of reports is by submitting a ticket to Customer Service, so they can investigate. The forum is not the place for posting names and their alleged inappropriate behavior and is actually against our Lineage 2 forum's Code of Conduct.

We have removed names accordingly and would like to encourage you to use the Support tab above or this link: https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us to submit your report with screenshots and other evidence you would like to attach to support your report.

Thank you!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ikcen said:

More PK points mean there is higher chance to drop gear when you die. Why to keep them? And, yeah, this is L2, and the PK should be possible.

I know the higher your pk the more chance to drop gear but, I'm not paying 330k per to drop 1 pk point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arinulis said:

I know the higher your pk the more chance to drop gear but, I'm not paying 330k per to drop 1 pk point. 

Indeed, that is how they screwed the things. Now only the botters, and P2W players could afford PK. In perspective that means almost free PKs for the high levels, when they grief the newbies.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We usually PK the kser, but with current karma system after 10pk points it takes 1-2 hours to dekarm on TRAINS. Thats why it is stupid and bot report will be abused. Few ksers got already banned thanks to this :)

 

Also, Ncsoft on Live version disabled buffing raids bu healers which was stupid, so why not disabled KSing? Lets say you get XP only if u/ur pt do at least 40% of dmg.

 

Stop qqing about ban, make new char and dont ks next time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...