Launch Pack purchase error - clarification request

Violar

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LuXuS said:

It is same for me but i didn't get pack yet, did you? If you did plz tell me how to get it because i have no notification that i have any new dimensional items, nor dimensional merchant have any items for me.

A GM responded that the pack has already transfered to my account, however I don't see it anywhere in my account too. Nor to dimensional merchant. Is this a new bug? (Furthermore, I get a message everytime I log in that I can use the World chat 0 times)

2 hours ago, Jimaruto said:

A GM responded that the pack has already transfered to my account, however I don't see it anywhere in my account too. Nor to dimensional merchant. Is this a new bug? (Furthermore, I get a message everytime I log in that I can use the World chat 0 times)

I had same problem. I checked dimensional merchant, double checked inventory and checked mail. I was about to reply my ticket but just before it i checked my warehouse. There's a surprise waiting for you. :)

5 hours ago, STENFORCE said:

I had same problem. I checked dimensional merchant, double checked inventory and checked mail. I was about to reply my ticket but just before it i checked my warehouse. There's a surprise waiting for you. :)

Did all of that and checked warehouse. Nothing new there.

Archived