The classic comunity wants ingame event!

Hello ncteam,

So for we are happy with the servers I am sure you too cause all 3 are heavy.Players are happy also from game content and from fast nc reaction to drop, spoil, adena and dead  %loss fixes.

The next logical step to make the server and game experience even more pleasant is to make some ingame event.The event must be not with nc coins and l2 store.

I suggest again to make the pumpkin old event.Hunt mobs,obtain seeds ,used the seeds to grow pumpkin,break it with darbuka/maracasa,obtain 4-5 rewards from the pumpkin but good ones like recipies,key mats,basic mats and not healing potions ot other shit!

4 minutes ago, BlackLordBG said:

Players are happy from fast nc reaction to drop, spoil, adena and dead  %loss fixes.

hahahahahahha WHAAAAAAT?! xDxD

5 minutes ago, BlackLordBG said:

The next logical step to make the server and game experience even more pleasant is to make some ingame event.The event must be not with nc coins and l2 store.

You already have event - Raid Event :] 

12 minutes ago, BlackLordBG said:

raid event is shit nc can make the statistic how many raids are killed I talk about event that everyone can participate not to involve 50 ppl but to  be able to do it even solo

50 ppl to kill the RBs Events? U are so Wrong... The RBs Events u can kill them SOLOing if u wants, And They are been killed within 2 secs after respawn every 20 mins. Just Read patch note before make a opinion.

15 minutes ago, iKappy said:

50 ppl to kill the RBs Events? U are so Wrong... The RBs Events u can kill them SOLOing if u wants, And They are been killed within 2 secs after respawn every 20 mins. Just Read patch note before make a opinion.

I never try them but acording to your logic 2 sec after respown they are dead ok nice event  so not everyone can participate can you read again my first post and stop argue just to argue

12 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

I think moderators should somehow block the possibility of creating useless forum threads

I think moderators should block possibily of haters to post go back hate all pretend you are n1 bb hf ty

1 hour ago, BlackLordBG said:

I never try them but acording to your logic 2 sec after respown they are dead ok nice event  so not everyone can participate can you read again my first post and stop argue just to argue

I think moderators should block possibily of haters to post go back hate all pretend you are n1 bb hf ty

yeah.. haters.. there are already events going on in game if you dont know , players like you spam the forum all the time with your useless threads

9 hours ago, BlackLordBG said:

Hello ncteam,

So for we are happy with the servers I am sure you too cause all 3 are heavy.Players are happy also from game content and from fast nc reaction to drop, spoil, adena and dead  %loss fixes.

I suggest again to make the pumpkin old event.Hunt mobs,obtain seeds ,used the seeds to grow pumpkin,break it with darbuka/maracasa,obtain 4-5 rewards from the pumpkin but good ones like recipies,key mats,basic mats and not healing potions ot other shit!

Oh man I would love to see the old classic events. It was super fun smashing the pumpkins/squash in town after farming for days.

We are unlikely to have any more events until the current raid event and attendance event are over.  When we do have new events, though, I'd love to have my all time favorite, the letter event, with all letters dropping and nothing in the L2Store.  Would be fun, like in the old days.  

Archived