Thank you for this game.

rangomal

Yes i know before everyone jumbs on me with their knifes, i know there have been a TONs of problem since launch,tons of bugs,rates sucked,the queues suck.But eventually this gets better and better.For me personally, someone who started playing l2 in 2011 in l2 God Lindvior patch, and continued to play so till 2018 WITHOUT even 1$, and yes im a lvl102 healer in immortals.I daresay i in those 7 years i never didnt feel the fun im feeling right now in classic.I feel like all the l2 i knew is a fake one, a mistake, a scum.This is true l2, this is the best thing ever happened for me.I see everyone complains and they have the right to do so since all this crap we v been till now but this classic game is such a relief.I think its the first time i feel excited about a game after so many years.Thank you for bothering making this.I swear i will never go back to Live servers ever.

4 minutes ago, rangomal said:

I swear i will never go back to Live servers ever.

What server are you playing on? PM me if you are on Talking Island server. I don't have much yet, but I'd be willing to help you where I can.

12 minutes ago, rangomal said:

Yes i know before everyone jumbs on me with their knifes, i know there have been a TONs of problem since launch,tons of bugs,rates sucked,the queues suck.But eventually this gets better and better.For me personally, someone who started playing l2 in 2011 in l2 God Lindvior patch, and continued to play so till 2018 WITHOUT even 1$, and yes im a lvl102 healer in immortals.I daresay i in those 7 years i never didnt feel the fun im feeling right now in classic.I feel like all the l2 i knew is a fake one, a mistake, a scum.This is true l2, this is the best thing ever happened for me.I see everyone complains and they have the right to do so since all this crap we v been till now but this classic game is such a relief.I think its the first time i feel excited about a game after so many years.Thank you for bothering making this.I swear i will never go back to Live servers ever.

Preach it man! I am also having a blast.

4 minutes ago, Spud said:

What server are you playing on? PM me if you are on Talking Island server. I don't have much yet, but I'd be willing to help you where I can.

Im in giran at the moment, thank you for your offer :) but worry not every question i ask people are willing to help and pm me.This is a completely new game for me basically so i have a lot to learn right now, but im still so excited. <3

Archived