Karma - PK System!!

Conan_chl

Hi guys, things are getting ugly even on official servers. I was farming in Mithril Mine, and saw a suspicious party. A dwarf, an elf, and a dark elf. As soon as he started to hit a monster the other two very synchronized also did, every two monster they healed the dwarf and also healed each other. They were not using soulshot and potion. After a while watching and trying to communicate with them without any success i decided to test the situation. I started by throwing only one arrow at the dwarf, which was promptly cured by the two other players, but they did not stop killing the moobs. I alternated the arrows between them and in the same way they promptly healed each other. So I lost my temper and killed the light elf. The dwarf continued to farm and the dark elf continued to healing. So i killed the dark elf and the dwarf continued to farm some monsters until he sat down to rest. Then I was even more enraged and killed him. And now I have 3200 of karma. And tomorrow he will be using bot again. Welcome to fk Nárnia...

DogDargas - dwarf
Stoneray - light elf
Sirmind - dark elf

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Flinsh said:

Hey,

Guys can u tell me pliz where i can read about PK and Karma system?

Like about from how many PK dropping an item is possible and is troping an item is posible on when Karma is - or all the tam after PK?

U start droping items after 3rd of 4th pk on your count.

On 10/16/2018 at 12:03 PM, Conan_chl said:

English: (with google translator)

If you want to run a "Classic" server you need to change the current karma system ...

In L2 sometimes you need to PK other players who do KS or do not respect your space, your PJ or your clan, where many times these players do not fight back and that is when you end up killing them without them fighting for their affront .

When that happens, it can not be that the current system forces you to drop in a pathetic way between 1 to 10 points of karma per mob that you liquidate, because with 700, 1080 or more points to lower it becomes a titanic task !!

It is well that Karma is won by killing another PJ who does not respond to a fight, because it could be used for abuses, but this should not be invalidating for your PJ in a classic, because this is synonymous with PvP! In ancient chronicles, from C1 to C4, the karma quickly dropped killing, 20, 50 or 100 bugs of your level, depending on the number of PKs you had and how much karma you got, something complicated to do with the name in red, but not An impossible task, especially if you had your friends by your side.

Another thing that must change, is that those who hit the PKs do not make a flag, they MUST do it !! This is a PvP game, it is classic and in any player that wishes to participate in a battle, it must remain a flag !! But what does the PK for example to defend ?? Continue killing all white that comes on top to try to survive and thus add infinite karma? No, that is absurd and whoever defends it is because he is simply a coward and likes to be an opportunist!

If you are going to fight, purple you stay, period!

============================================================================================================================================

the karma system is fine, if not, you will have people PKEING everyone all the time and that will kill the game, remember how easy is to lvl up to lvl 50, and make a pk as in old times, and travel the world pkeing everyone, i did that with two friends, we were 3 mages, pking all the people, and for that reason they asked for this current pk system

wanna die all the time? 

then, stop killing in a unusuless way, and learn to play without pk low lvls as you probabbly are doing

Archived