I lost my colour title

rangomal

Well as title sums it up, i bought with 80 coins my title, i joined a clan with a friend, but the leader without reason kicked half the clan ( including me) and i LOST my colour titled after the kick.Anyone can give me a solution about this?

16 hours ago, rangomal said:

Well as title sums it up, i bought with 80 coins my title, i joined a clan with a friend, but the leader without reason kicked half the clan ( including me) and i LOST my colour titled after the kick.Anyone can give me a solution about this?

Yeah, its bugged.  The title says it will return after rejoining a clan, but does not always.  It also does not return if you create a clan.

So, if once you join another clan and it still is gone, I'd wait a couple weeks for NC to fix all their more important tickets then petition to get a new one.  I'm going to do that.

You have to make sure the clan you joined afterwards is lvl 3???  ish, I don't remember the level you need before you get the titles.  Rejoining a lower leveled clan or starting your own won't bring the title back, until the clan is leveled to where you get titles again.

I joined a lvl1 clan and no my title didnt return.Thats pretty bad :/.I mean yeh its 80 coins only but still i paid for it, it shouldnt just go away like this.I guess when the clan reach lvl3 i will be able to put a title and the color i selected back then hopefully remained.But i dont wanna risk buying another title for now.

Archived