Classic Launch Packs -- Extend Deadline

Any plan to extend the purchase deadline by a week or so? If memory serves, the Launch packs were available for purchase through 16 October. Given that many people, self included, have experienced logging in as next to impossible -- and you can't really purchase and claim the pack without having first created a character on the server -- an extension seems like the best plan. Either that, or disable the character/server requirement and treat the pack as a code that people can use at any time on the account through 12/31/18. Just a thought.

they change time to 23/10/2016 and in e-mail i have from gm they repair it in last upate . but i try buy it nnow and its stil dont work. all time info this is limited. This update and Maintence dont give nothing NCsoft and amins from this server is still look only money i see

They have to add it as a one time purchasable item in l2 store in game.But they wont as i can guess.And ofcourse NOT for limited time.People who pay for something must have the same service as other that paid the same amount even 1 year after the launch.

21 hours ago, InspSifo said:

Tienen que agregarlo como un artículo que se puede comprar una sola vez en la tienda l2 del juego. Pero no lo haré como puedo adivinar. Y, por supuesto, NO por tiempo limitado. Las personas que pagan algo deben tener el mismo servicio que otros que pagaron la misma cantidad, incluso 1 año después del lanzamiento.

+1

Archived