Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 5am PDT / 8am EDT / 1300 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 7:15 am PDT / 10:15 am EDT / 1515 GMT+1. Estimated downtime is 2 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The respawn time for boss monsters in the Memorable Raid event has increased from 20 minutes to 12 hours. We found that players were logging multiple characters in the raid boss area to receive its rewards without actively participating in the event.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Hime pinned this topic
26 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 5am PDT / 8am EDT / 1300 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 7:15 am PDT / 10:15 am EDT / 1515 GMT+1. Estimated downtime is 2 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The respawn time for boss monsters in the Memorable Raid event has increased from 20 minutes to 12 hours. We found that players were logging multiple characters in the raid boss area to receive its rewards without actively participating in the event.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

5 to 7 hours in Brasilian timetable ??

Changing the spawn rate for that RB won't help with the queue. LOL

36 minutes ago, Hime said:

Changing the respawn time for that RB won't help with the queue. LOL

42 minutes ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

That's game-changing boys

59 minutes ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

wow from all advice people were suggested here, you implement the one who is the less effective toward the queu problems. There is about 200 character to event spot, some mostly selling at the same time, if they dont sell there they will sell in town. SO this will make 0%, yes 0% difference on queu time. HOW ABOUT FISHING PLAGUE.   make fishing manual again. 1 or 2 account per computer max. Another server .

Please follow that link that will help you a lot  https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/categories/business-and-management-courses

20 minutes ago, Leamak said:

Why not just make it so you have to hit it to get the box.

15 minutes ago, Saffi said:

Making it spawn slower will only mean they have less chests, it will not fix anything. You neeed to make it so only players which hit the mob gets the buff.

Boss event are to easy, only like 5 people will get buff.

Yes it will . Personally I have 2 pcs , 1 laptop and I was working my way on taking over my wife`s pc too . Do the math . You think I`ll overheat my pcs now , for 1 box every 12 hrs ? Watch the queues go down now . Stop crying and complaining , for once . 

14 hours ago, 1ss said:

Yes it will . Personally I have 2 pcs , 1 laptop and I was working my way on taking over my wife`s pc too . Do the math . You think I`ll overheat my pcs now , for 1 box every 12 hrs ? Watch the queues go down now . Stop crying and complaining , for once . 

That's how you open circa 200-300 chests a day guys. OP

14 hours ago, 1ss said:

Yes it will . Personally I have 2 pcs , 1 laptop and I was working my way on taking over my wife`s pc too . Do the math . You think I`ll overheat my pcs now , for 1 box every 12 hrs ? Watch the queues go down now . Stop crying and complaining , for once . 

All those account will end up fishing probably or selling in town, so yes people will still get PC overheat, This will solve nothing, Just check the queu tomorow!!

Archived