• Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

you cant even be mad at them its like a circus 2 weeks now 

we cant xp cause we couldnt even log

field zones are completely filled with ksing bots

people are abusing the bot report 

and now this..

yea a lot people hunting spider then a lot of ks so they use bot report for that, haha i think i was banned for that :P

14 minutes ago, Akardos said:

I think they raised it to 7-8k. And they also raised queue capacity for 2k just to be sure everyone waits smoothly :P

I waited at the start of the weekend at a queue of 2100+, with 5800-ish online players, now queue (before schedueled maintanance) was at a time 1200+ with 6500-ish online, they modded that on the go.

• L2 Team

Hello, in regards to the Ertheia classes-- the class is not playable in Classic. We were able to address this issue last night and should not be an issue going forward.

The unscheduled server maintenance is to addressing a changes that were missed in the first maintenance.

Edit: Servers are coming online now.

Thank you!

10 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello, in regards to the Ertheia classes-- the class is not playable in Classic. We were able to address this issue last night and should not be an issue going forward.

The unscheduled server maintenance is to addressing a changes that were missed in the first maintenance.

Edit: Servers are coming online now.

Thank you!

:(:(:( ertheias are a very beautiful and free race, poor ertheias

On 10/17/2018 at 3:03 AM, Hime said:
  • The respawn time for boss monsters in the Memorable Raid event has increased from 20 minutes to 12 hours. We found that players were logging multiple characters in the raid boss area to receive its rewards without actively participating in the event.

Its irrelevant if that is happening every 20 minutes or every 12 hours.

Why you have events that people earn items for being afk?

Archived