Hime

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Akardos    5
Just now, ganjamos said:

how many ppl can giran server hold at one time ? more than 1k ? 

I think they raised it to 7-8k. And they also raised queue capacity for 2k just to be sure everyone waits smoothly :P

brownny    0
7 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

you cant even be mad at them its like a circus 2 weeks now 

we cant xp cause we couldnt even log

field zones are completely filled with ksing bots

people are abusing the bot report 

and now this..

yea a lot people hunting spider then a lot of ks so they use bot report for that, haha i think i was banned for that :P

Silvi    0
14 minutes ago, Akardos said:

I think they raised it to 7-8k. And they also raised queue capacity for 2k just to be sure everyone waits smoothly :P

I waited at the start of the weekend at a queue of 2100+, with 5800-ish online players, now queue (before schedueled maintanance) was at a time 1200+ with 6500-ish online, they modded that on the go.

Edited by Silvi

Hime    979

Hello, in regards to the Ertheia classes-- the class is not playable in Classic. We were able to address this issue last night and should not be an issue going forward.

The unscheduled server maintenance is to addressing a changes that were missed in the first maintenance.

Edit: Servers are coming online now.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Bitepixe    0

in the loading screen to enter, after character selection disconnects me with a message: l2bin stopped working.

Any suggestions?

Patricius    11

IS BOXES ALLOW ON CLASSIC HERE? I mean two or more clients on this same computer. Answer pls.

Edited by Patricius

leoniums7    25
1 minute ago, Patricius said:

IS BOXES ALLOW ON CLASSIC HERE? I mean two or more clients on this same computer. Answer pls.

1 pc = 3 acc

tyntas    3
15 hours ago, Juji said:

Please open a ticket for this issue, so we can track it and investigate. The Launch Packs will have an extension.

@Juji

When will we be able to buy the launch packs? Still cant find them under the shop.

QueenAida    4
10 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello, in regards to the Ertheia classes-- the class is not playable in Classic. We were able to address this issue last night and should not be an issue going forward.

The unscheduled server maintenance is to addressing a changes that were missed in the first maintenance.

Edit: Servers are coming online now.

Thank you!

:(:(:( ertheias are a very beautiful and free race, poor ertheias

existenz    57
On 10/17/2018 at 3:03 AM, Hime said:
  • The respawn time for boss monsters in the Memorable Raid event has increased from 20 minutes to 12 hours. We found that players were logging multiple characters in the raid boss area to receive its rewards without actively participating in the event.

Its irrelevant if that is happening every 20 minutes or every 12 hours.

Why you have events that people earn items for being afk?