Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Hime

48 minutes ago, Johannes said:

I woke up this morning to see all 3 of my accounts disconnected. I logged them all back in . No queue whatsoever. Free player. Server load still showed Heavy.

Heavy traffic means the server is getting close to max, lets say >80% or something. Queue means [number of logins] > server capacity.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Changing the spawn rate for that RB won't help with the queue. LOL

Changing the respawn time for that RB won't help with the queue. LOL

Ofc not, only 1k people siting there for whole day and night. For sure thay will sit there 24h for 2 box.

7 hours ago, Hime said:
  • The respawn time for boss monsters in the Memorable Raid event has increased from 20 minutes to 12 hours. We found that players were logging multiple characters in the raid boss area to receive its rewards without actively participating in the event.

Nice,too many boxed ppl there = more queues.

I have 2 boxes there. 

7 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Are you sure dude?¿?¿?¿?¿ me and ,all my clan mates have 2 toons there 24/7.......and i think 1/2 server same,with 12 h respawn is not worth.

Now ppl go fish, but is not the same, you need toon 20+.

I like it

Changing to 12 Hours wont change anything there will be people who will let the character stay for 2 boxs a day anyway...

1º Change that for those who hit get the box!

2º Change fishing quest to level 25/30 

3º Allow only 2 Accounts per IP

Solved

6 minutes ago, Myrah said:

Changing to 12 Hours wont change anything there will be people who will let the character stay for 2 boxs a day anyway...

Solved

1-2 agree 3 what happens for ppl that payed already 3 accounts? My idea is to have juji open another server with 1)free transfers from other servers 2) free 5-10% extra exp for all who do the transfer to motivate people actually going there, could think about more options but that is a fast way solving things. 

41 minutes ago, Myrah said:

Solved

omg stop it with this IP nonsense - not everyone lives and plays alone!!

8 hours ago, Hime said:

The respawn time for boss monsters in the Memorable Raid event has increased from 20 minutes to 12 hours. We found that players were logging multiple characters in the raid boss area to receive its rewards without actively participating in the event.

I don't see this happening....I'm exping in Ruins in Despair and the boss respawns all the time + there are many boxes sitting around....

Also..there is a queue now when trying to log in...

so uhmm...what has changed?

Just now, AdrsDK said:

I don't see this happening....I'm exping in Ruins in Despair and the boss respawns all the time + there are many boxes sitting around....

Also..there is a queue now when trying to log in...

so uhmm...what has changed?

The patch is not applied yet, there will be maintenance in about 3 hours from now

58 minutes ago, akaa said:

@Hime
 @Juji

Are you planning to increase drop chance for armor/weap from these boxes? We are usually opening ~200 boxes a day and got arround 5 armor parts and extremely rarely weapon. With current nerf it will be 2 boxes a day.

Is this a joke? Of course they are not going to do so.

This event is meant as lottery, as a bonus. You farm mobs, run by, maybe get lucky by killing event mob, open maybe like 5 boxes ( NOT 2-FREAKING-HUNDRED boxes ) per day and maybe you get something cool or maybe not and you continue playing, like nothing happened.

Event is a bonus, not abuse by 24/7 sitting.

2 minutes ago, Kyrzo said:

I think if they reduce 3 boxes to 2 is a good point , and the fishing is necessary increment the lvl to unlock it... so many farmers..

NEVER, EVER going to happen, especially since people have already payed for VIPs. It's NC income, they need to earn money, too.

Mods, please ban people who post these useless suggestions.

1 minute ago, top said:

NEVER, EVER going to happen, especially since people have already payed for VIPs. It's NC income, they need to earn money, too.

Mods, please ban people who post these useless suggestions.

jaja i think you deserve the ban more than me with that affirmation.

PD:Cry me a River

1 hour ago, akaa said:

@Hime
 @Juji

Are you planning to increase drop chance for armor/weap from these boxes? We are usually opening ~200 boxes a day and got arround 5 armor parts and extremely rarely weapon. With current nerf it will be 2 boxes a day.

Nice drop, i opened 1000 box, got 5 buckler, 1 ng light pants, 0 armors, 0 weapons. So dont warry be happy its always could be worst.

• The respawn time for boss monsters in the Memorable Raid event has increased from 20 minutes to 12 hours. We found that players were logging multiple characters in the raid boss area to receive its rewards without actively participating in the event.

That's quite a fix for that issue.

This has to be a band-aid for the que, right?

3600% increased spawn time on an "event mob" to fix the...what?.... super serious problem of people getting loot boxes that have thread in them 98% of the time? 

Oh no no no.. my bad. It's obviously to prevent wild inflation in that no-grade weapon market, ya know, for the good of the server's economy.

Nuke fishing and kick shops after 2 hours. Can always revert later. 

9 hours ago, 1ss said:

Yes it will . Personally I have 2 pcs , 1 laptop and I was working my way on taking over my wife`s pc too . Do the math . You think I`ll overheat my pcs now , for 1 box every 12 hrs ? You got me fvcked up . Watch the queues go down now . Stop crying and complaining , for once . 

its hard style...,emoguy crying, he can't get a lot of chest OMG!

11 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

It should help a bit considering 10-day fishing poles should start disappearing now too

Archived