Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Hime

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TranIQIuility said:

I have a question ... will be here something like offline shop? ...  Because when ppl dont sit here near raid bosses, they start now selling in towns ... Do u thinking about it? 
Because i think that this much help with open windows .... Thanks for answer ...

read posts about that! it is already answered multiple times! like that offline shops are pri-vate servers faction

have the content of the event boxes been adjusted aswell ? or the buff time increased after you kill the rb? chance for items was already almost non existant,so now its just 10minute buff every 12hours if you are lucky enough(more like 10min buff per 24h ,cause people need to sleep too) should have removed the event altogether if you can even call this bs an event... will just move boxes to fishing,what a great solution 10/10

look guys i think most of us know the game but through the wears smthng went wrong.THIS IS A GRINDING GAME.there is no shortcut.u have to go through the strugle and rise as a champion after.stop trying to bot/cheat/hack ot doing the "smart" thing. This is a MMORPG its not ment to be played alone, its not to get to end game fast but the jurney to it. I am sure developers try to make game work but dont know the way, making 20 minutes to 12 hours will make it a bit more dificullt to lvl up for some players because of total les exp when they farm there but i think they go through with it.Those boxes are not worth sh!t after u get 30 smthng so who cares. Making an ofline shop option would help. Or even a marketplace would be amazing.Even an app we could use on our smart phones so we could sell. but those things are dificult. easy thing to do is make a section in site for sales and if some1 from development sees this and say its dificult then i will have to agree that some privet servers would help their players with trades from forum had better organization

12 hours ago, Hime said:
  • The respawn time for boss monsters in the Memorable Raid event has increased from 20 minutes to 12 hours. We found that players were logging multiple characters in the raid boss area to receive its rewards without actively participating in the event.

I'm a 24 hours player in Classic. And in my opnion, the issue is not the respawn, but HOW the players get the bonus.

Players get the bonus even if they dont attack the Boss, so everybody leaves a "box" (a character that do nothing), sitting near where the BOSS will die.

You can change that to: ONLY who attacks the Boss get the buff bonus. It definitively would resolve the box character issue. in my opnion. 

5 minutes ago, TitiLoveU said:

I'm a 24 hours player in Classic. And in my opnion, the issue is not the respawn, but HOW the players get the bonus.

Players get the bonus even if they dont attack the Boss, so everybody leaves a "box" (a character that do nothing), sitting near where the BOSS will die.

You can change that to: ONLY who attacks the Boss get the buff bonus. It definitively would resolve the box character issue. in my opnion. 

those are ppl u dont have to worry about they are gona stop playing in a a month or two my opinion

i also think that its easy to log in with 1 gm accoun and just go check those earias every now and then

1 minute ago, Krissa said:

They cannot.

They are not the developers.

Thank you. Finally someone gets it...

Changing the respawn time is changing one number, likely in a config file not compiled into the program itself, which still requires the involvement of someone with the authority to say it's a go, and probably a Korean developer with access to that file. Changing shit like "only give items if you hit it" is a whole different beast.

12 hours ago, Hime said:

• The respawn time for boss monsters in the Memorable Raid event has increased from 20 minutes to 12 hours. We found that players were logging multiple characters in the raid boss area to receive its rewards without actively participating in the event.

AWWWW yeah time to afk fish instead of afk event loot. Seriously this change will do nothing to help with player queues and will only serve to decrease the rewards players receive.

Try to increase server capacity so the game does not die after players quit from being wrongly banned in so called regular account security reviews

you guys should think of putting in a dang auction house cuz this 3/4 item limit and sitting to try and sell stuff just takes way to much time, id rather be working on lvling then sitting or running around selling my stuff tryna make adena to get a weapon or whatever..

Just now, esna88 said:

you guys should think of putting in a dang auction house cuz this 3/4 item limit and sitting to try and sell stuff just takes way to much time, id rather be working on lvling then sitting or running around selling my stuff tryna make adena to get a weapon or whatever..

NO THANKS 

Just now, esna88 said:

want auction house? go play live server dude... what is wrong with you, this is CLASSIC = no AUCTION HOUSE understand?

7 minutes ago, marcysiek said:

want auction house? go play live server dude... what is wrong with you, this is CLASSIC = no AUCTION HOUSE understand?

why dose this make such a big deference in gameplay? i dont get it

maybe it makes fish worth a bit les beacause of the extra sell spot u get from them but i cant think why this "breaks" the game

@comeandgetsome

also u are one of those who think i dont need SE  i get Empower with AFK fishing because its Classic guy

3 minutes ago, Siris said:

why dose this make such a big deference in gameplay? i dont get it

maybe it makes fish worth a bit les beacause of the extra sell spot u get from them but i cant think why this "breaks" the game

@comeandgetsome

also u

It's not fun anymore to play market game with an auction house. No research needed, no search needed, you open it, sell highest, buy lowest. Too easy, too boring.

1 minute ago, kupuldog said:

It's not fun anymore to play market game with an auction house. No research needed, no search needed, you open it, sell highest, buy lowest. Too easy, too boring.

Danm man... u said everything... i agree 100% with that statement.

Archived