Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Hime

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pls admins at once take real deal make maximum 1 box + daily restart and all quene problems will be solved nothing else will help same in rusian servers no restart once a day = all afk fishers and shops

enjoy classic and absurd system...no Aucion house ...and server hold max 6.5k...this server are only for 2k alive players or even less  ..thats sad story but that reallity ...all this game should work different.....should be 1character and you can connect like in 3worlds ....Adena =Trade+fishing(no moobs/boss) Talking island PVE+PVP world...Giran PVE+PVP  

2 minutes ago, Siris said:

u said its no fun not to be able to take some more adena from a trade than real worth of item

what about ppl not able to connect because u want to sell 5 nograde items?

Well i didnt said anything of what you said.

I said that the shop in town is kinda part of what made l2 great and it add a cool feature. You have to search for what u wanna buy and that make the approach of the market more difficult and entertaining. it almost require skills to buy what u want and sell what u need. not a poor interaction with an interface that ruin the market interaction.

for the people who cant connect i say 1 thing: let ur computer run all day long like we all do.

Yes I do agree with a auction house so meny people having issues with loging in and people wanting the server cap higher. with a auction house a lot of people would not have to worry about leaving there none VIP accounts active and worrying about having to log it back in again and waiting 6 to 10hrs just to get back on there server. along with the auto fishing crap. Esna is right there is nothing wrong in wanting a auction house due to the high server cap and running around none stop looking for the item you need when you could be out leveling and farming also to meny people siting around in towns its uncalled for and if you click to move makes it a bit annoying and im sure more then just me feel the same way when all you have is sell/buying/crafting signs all in a town. auction house would be good for classic. don't have anything nice to say don't repost to this

Good afternoon everyone, I would like to comment on 3 points.

-In the first point
The AFK players in AC, etc.:
In my opinion, the solution to this problem is simple, you breathe the time of the random monsters in the area and you have to hit the mini boss to get the box.

-In the second point
AFK fishing: With Regarding the issue of fishing, keep the server and players spend more than 5 to 6 hours fishing, have a time limit in which a person can leave the character that performs that action, for 1000 AFK players another 2000 that they can not enter, those 2000 are benefits for the company and the server (+ Activity)

-In the third point:
The problem of BOTS:
this is a somewhat more complicated issue since everyone in Lineage II knows that we can never avoid security breach, but that it is a GM or Rangers that are related in the areas of review of games, and in this way we will return to receive the benefits (VIP) of the company, and we will maintain contact with all the players, every day we leave our time on the server and work hard to raise the level or the teams.
(A small investment = for great benefits for all)

A hug for the team and all the players. @Hime
Fair play
by iGeologics :)
Sorry for make in spanish.

14 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 5am PDT / 8am EDT / 1300 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 7:15 am PDT / 10:15 am EDT / 1515 GMT+1. Estimated downtime is 2 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The respawn time for boss monsters in the Memorable Raid event has increased from 20 minutes to 12 hours. We found that players were logging multiple characters in the raid boss area to receive its rewards without actively participating in the event.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

So increase time of buff  ? 20 min respawn time = 10 min buff and 12 hours respawn time = ????

Archived