Hime

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Rectify    2
11 minutes ago, Sunsey said:

Client will be closed............ wtf 3 time

me 6 times all the time when there are 8 ppl left, please revert the changes, do some testing before posting patches, you managed to make it worse than it was before, is there any competent person working at this company ? 

diggi    0

I've tried 3 times already... at 1st time i was happy seeing that there is "only" 189 ppl in queue... but when it went down to 6 it just said "Client Will Be Closed. Contiune?" FFS plz fix it 

ArreS    0

"Client will be closed" again. I was very patient until now, but you don't have more excuses for those consecutive fails.

Rectify    2

Again that was the 7'th time in a row, guys DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT i better w8 5 hours than to get first in line and get DC 

• Like 1

hyucksama    3
24 minutes ago, Rectify said:

me 6 times all the time when there are 8 ppl left, please revert the changes, do some testing before posting patches, you managed to make it worse than it was before, is there any competent person working at this company ? 

Try..clicking on "cancel" button?

I got that on my 1st login, but I noticed we actually have a button other than "OK" now, so tried that, didn't close.

But server's going down in 3 mins anyway

adn    4
2 hours ago, Eras3r said:

Hi Juji 

Is it normal to pay for nccoins and wait 1 day+? 

I also made a ticket today (Request #22291257) but if i dont see a reply Im forced to ask PayPal for a refund...

The same problem, i wait 2 days... and still...

Draven    12
8 minutes ago, leoniums7 said:

whats happened now? o.O

One user create ertheia race in classic server talking island, thats why admins restart server, to fix this.

6OhcNfC.jpg

Edited by Draven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

iGeologics    7

Guys should give administrators a rune experience 5 scrolls of experience to all players for this situation?

+ 1 in the post

:D

@Juji 

Edited by iGeologics

KRaK10    1
2 minutes ago, Draven said:

One user create ertheia race in classic server talking island, thats why admins restart server, to fix this.

6OhcNfC.jpg

RLy?¿?¿¿?¿?this is true?¿?¿?¿ omg

• Haha 1

adn    4
2 minutes ago, iGeologics said:

Guys should give administrators a rune experience 5 scrolls of experience to all players for this situation?

+ 1 in the post

:D

+1

• Haha 1