Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Hime

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Draven said:

What I'm talking about, nobody said, is what I think.

In the worst case, they roll back one hour, since the last maintenance today.

I just take a drops from mobs in this last hour omg...

i hope they do not rollback >.<

Just now, TheOne1 said:

did anyone notice that mobs where not spawning and some mobs glitched through walls, and targeting system wasnt working properly... or just me

Yeah at the last 5 minutes before the down. It's normal compared to all the insanity :P

Why is everyone so mad?
1- I dont think that there is anyone with a pc that cant dual box at least `so the terrain is even if you dont want to dual box is ur problem

2- NCSOFT can afford a server for 5000 more ppl online, i guess here the issie is that they are having problems with the classic servers, i assume they are fixing it, but they can also merge all servers and we can have one server with 8k players

1 minute ago, FachaAr said:

Why is everyone so mad?
1- I dont think that there is anyone with a pc that cant dual box at least `so the terrain is even if you dont want to dual box is ur problem

2- NCSOFT can afford a server for 5000 more ppl online, i guess here the issie is that they are having problems with the classic servers, i assume they are fixing it, but they can also merge all servers and we can have one server with 8k players

Giran server alone has 1k+ constant login queue. If they merge all servers together we will wait for the queue to end and then we will give our account to our grandkids so they can enjoy the classic l2 which was realeased 50-60 years ago :P

Just now, Akardos said:

Giran server alone has 1k+ constant login queue. If they merge all servers together we will wait for the queue to end and then we will give our account to our grandkids so they can enjoy the classic l2 which was realeased 50-60 years ago :P

Ok, this made me laugh. 

Archived