Jump to content
Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 17, 2018


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 5am PDT / 8am EDT / 1300 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 7:15 am PDT / 10:15 am EDT / 1515 GMT+1. Estimated downtim

And no solution for the bots that are on all servers? You need a really effective anti-bot system and an active GM to ban adena sellers.

One user create ertheia race in classic server talking island, thats why admins restart server, to fix this.

I agree, with you, in my opinion they would also be 4 hours or even only 3, and if they want to re-leave the character fishing, they will re-log the account.
The solutions are easy, the sooner they do, the more money Ncsoft will earn, since part of their business with the sellers of adena, is being lost, they have to open their minds to the top positions of the company, and be aware that they have a company, in which without investment and good maintenance they will not get all the benefits that you could have, they could be earning double with the people who have vip.
The AFK do not give money, do not give exp, do not give items.
AFKs give problems, queues, and exit of VIP players from the server.

@Hime

@Polaris

Edited by iGeologics
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iGeologics said:
 
712/50
I agree, with you, in my opinion they would also be 4 hours or even only 3, and if they want to re-leave the character fishing, they will re-log the account.
The solutions are easy, the sooner they do, the more money Ncsoft will earn, since part of their business with the sellers of adena, is being lost, they have to open their minds to the top positions of the company, and be aware that they have a company, in which without investment and good maintenance they will not get all the benefits that you could have, they could be earning double with the people who have vip.
The AFK do not give money, do not give exp, do not give items.
AFKs give problems, queues, and exit of VIP players from the server.

+1111

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 5am PDT / 8am EDT / 1300 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 7:15 am PDT / 10:15 am EDT / 1515 GMT+1. Estimated downtime is 2 hours and 15 minutes.

 

@Hime Maybe u guys will be able to do something in close future, about a player shops close to Gatekeepers, it's a pain is ass for sure, i remember from one old C4 illegal server that is possible to be "unable to put a shop in this location" There are way too many people near gatekeeper waitin for occasion to sell, buy or scam players who in hurry, and its kinda hard to click on GK to use a teleport. I know i can target by name the GK, but it would be much better if there will be unable to put a player shop who hug to a GK. Check it out and think about it. Greeting 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hime said:
  • The respawn time for boss monsters in the Memorable Raid event has increased from 20 minutes to 12 hours. We found that players were logging multiple characters in the raid boss area to receive its rewards without actively participating in the event.

This was the wrong approach.  This punishes players hunting in this zone, all that needed to be done was make it so you had to do do a certain amount of damage to the boss say 500 and this would eliminate 99% of the people abusing the current system.

 

Instead of this you made the Memorable Raids incredibly inaccessible.  Please consider changing this behavior.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, arkofix said:

This is so annoying, a small patch delayed 1 hour?¿ are you kidding me? it should be just a joke, what do you do with our money...

Open a Ticket and w8 i have problem with 3 account, we lose money? Ticket! xD

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KyoubiGRB said:

@Hime Maybe u guys will be able to do something in close future, about a player shops close to Gatekeepers, it's a pain is ass for sure, i remember from one old C4 illegal server that is possible to be "unable to put a shop in this location" There are way too many people near gatekeeper waitin for occasion to sell, buy or scam players who in hurry, and its kinda hard to click on GK to use a teleport. I know i can target by name the GK, but it would be much better if there will be unable to put a player shop who hug to a GK. Check it out and think about it. Greeting 

Adjust your next target settings to "PC".  Hint.  But it would be a nice change I agree.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on guys, dont be so childish. Sometimes its happens that things doesnt go smoothly. I am waiting for the game as well, but I would rather wait 5 more hours and have everything okay, than rush it and then play with bugs, mistakes and so on. Many of your are screaming here day and night for an update when it really comes, you scream again that it takes way too long. Come on :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Arthin said:

@Hime 

are you guys going to do something about the 1000 people fishing afk?

 

just asking as that would help the que

dont worry about fishing the free bait will be gone soon in few days (1-2) nobody will havr free fishing gear anymore and then you will not see anymore 1k people afk fishing you gonna see 100-300 max only the people who pay for fishing gear.

@Hime

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime unpinned this topic

×
×
  • Create New...