Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 17, 2018

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 5am PDT / 8am EDT / 1300 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 7:15 am PDT / 10:15 am EDT / 1515 GMT+1. Estimated downtim

And no solution for the bots that are on all servers? You need a really effective anti-bot system and an active GM to ban adena sellers.

One user create ertheia race in classic server talking island, thats why admins restart server, to fix this.

11 minutes ago, Sunsey said:

Client will be closed............ wtf 3 time

me 6 times all the time when there are 8 ppl left, please revert the changes, do some testing before posting patches, you managed to make it worse than it was before, is there any competent person working at this company ? 

24 minutes ago, Rectify said:

me 6 times all the time when there are 8 ppl left, please revert the changes, do some testing before posting patches, you managed to make it worse than it was before, is there any competent person working at this company ? 

Try..clicking on "cancel" button?

I got that on my 1st login, but I noticed we actually have a button other than "OK" now, so tried that, didn't close.

But server's going down in 3 mins anyway

2 hours ago, Eras3r said:

Hi Juji 

Is it normal to pay for nccoins and wait 1 day+? 

I also made a ticket today (Request #22291257) but if i dont see a reply Im forced to ask PayPal for a refund...

The same problem, i wait 2 days... and still...

• Hime unpinned this topic