Hime

[News] Golden Compass Event

RaistlinIII    10
1 hour ago, Juji said:

Yes, it appears there is a random chance for receiving 60 or 40 marks. I am checking with Dev for further details.

Is there any chance to get the event extended again to four (4) more weeks Juji?   I basically gave up for awhile on this event, and took a break from L2 (I'm not the only one), when it became obvious that even a Level 105 DD with good gear (not great) had no chance.

After the bust with the Element event (players were spending 40 Bil on those to get 11%), then the Golden Compass, and then 130 USD to get the Dragon Shirts (3 strikes in a row) - lots of people dropped, and just hung out in Classic.

Now that we have a chance to actually finish the Golden Compass instance, it would be great to get another week to collect enough Marks to get more out of the event (and maybe enourage a few more players to give it a try, and stay awhile).

Thanks Juji.  We appreciate you working to help making the event more achievable.  If we could get a little extra time, it would be even more rewarding.

cmquake    12
19 hours ago, RaistlinIII said:

Is there any chance to get the event extended again to four (4) more weeks Juji?

..or let us use the pass twice a day 9_9

RaistlinIII    10
15 hours ago, GhostShadow said:

Please extend through December 1st. That way I have something to do on Thanksgiving weekend other than eat turkey.

Agreed.  Especially since we lost two weeks (unless you have $20k plus toon) at the beginning of the event.  Which was preceded by an event that you had to spend 30-40B adena to get the extra 11% damage, and then had to spend at least $130 USD (very little chance of getting any + for the shirts - no one i know got to +4...most ended up back at +0 or +1 with the 5 enchants).  Now that they finally made the Golden Compass more possible, some extra time would be useful.  A lot of players were frustrated with the last three events.

Talen    1

It is urgently needed to eliminate this type of events and put events that allow low and medium pj to cut distance with the top pjs.

Right now the new players either spend a fortune in dollars or they are nothing.

My question would be: How many people do you want to spend a fortune on getting equipped to play L2?

Currently one player same lvl 1 top equipped = 20+ players with equipment good

Altar instance now is harder than before (good for top players but others players??).

Server is dead. What actions do you intend to carry out in order to be able to save? -->> Only accion focus top players??

• Thanks 1

GhostShadow    7

Finally made it all the way to the end and defeated Merkiss, or whatever his name is.  Like someone suggested, I did it on Tyr, not with my ISS or archer (main). I have middle of road equipment I guess. +8 Light Set. Shadow Weapon. But tons of talismans and pots. 

I got 40 coins only. Reward should be higher, both reward coins and the adena dropped. And there are way too many mobs, not counting the boss skill allowing it to summon even more mobs. Not impossible to kill once you get the pattern -- they spawn, you AOE -- but they are annoying.

Oh and maybe consider having Red Libra buff merchant parked next to Compass NPC to give hour long prophecy for a fee.

Jinkariya    43

This event's mechanics is totally random which is sad a week ago did 2 instance first run 26th stage got 60 2nd run same 26th stage got 40 it will be nice if you guys extend the event for another month just to make sure everyone gets equal opportunity here :)  

LordDragnil    28

Who remember Tower of Insolence bracelet. That getting system was designed for all classes. But this one for DD only, for limited time. Why this feature is time limited? 

KROCERA    0

Hi NCSoft ,i see too much d/c and i lost many time and Markios'mark from yuor's d/c,hmm

Just continue this "Golden compas" for one more week !

Best !

R4M1R0    6
On 31/10/2018 at 4:54 PM, Juji said:

Yes, it appears there is a random chance for receiving 60 or 40 marks. I am checking with Dev for further details.

Some clan mates and I only got 25 items, coming up to the second stage.
Sorry for my bad english
by https://www.bing.com/translator/

OmenOfSteel    140
31 minutes ago, RaistlinIII said:

Any word on whether we get another week for the Golden Compass event, or get to use passes 2x per day versus just one?

Please no, dont expand it.

It's getting hella boring to do this twice a day already.

Better just bring it back in some months.

vicinni    2

Better remove this exclusive p2w event and start one for all the players. Cause 95% of ppl can't do this. Not all are lv 105+ with billions of adena invested on weapons, armors, shirts, talismans, artifacts, jewells,dyes,cape, etc to be able to finish this.

• Haha 1

Feryl    6
12 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Please no, dont expand it.

It's getting hella boring to do this twice a day already.

Better just bring it back in some months.

You are free to do it or not. but, I'm agree with you... is boring.

+1 Compass Event for one week more.

LordDragnil    28
2 minutes ago, vicinni said:

Better remove this exclusive p2w event and start one for all the players. Cause 95% of ppl can't do this. Not all are lv 105+ with billions of adena invested on weapons, armors, shirts, talismans, artifacts, jewells,dyes,cape, etc to be able to finish this.

Sorry to say, but looks like NCWest no need fresh blood.

Juji    272

There are no plans to extend the Golden Compass event since we already pushed it back a week from the original end date. The Dev team's intentions for this event in Korea and other regions was to run it multiple times, so players could eventually get to a +10 Bracelet. We will run it again in the future with additional modifications and more detailed information to prevent having another rocky start.

• Like 1