Forums

[News] Golden Compass Event

Hime

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Avalon, you will catch up to 102 or 103 fast and on next event I'm sure you can participate just fine.

About the advice on classic: Lol I would not do that. Just look on the forums, it looks like a pain to play there, even if you can log in. Slow movement, slow skills, slow mobs, downtime to regen for minutes... Classic is a version of L2 that lives 90% of nostalgia only, once you put that aside it's just an old and totally outdated version of the real L2 (LIve servers).

I respect your opinion but...
-103 lvl is lol, you need minim 105 now, 106 next 2 months, and so on....that is for pve not for pvp.
-in live version you cant pvp coz you really cant catch up whales, I mean you can pvp but you will loose 99.999% of battles.
-in live version you have to pay a lot of cash to get items...i mean a lot...thousants usd just for a midle geared toon.
-in live version we dont have drops, adena,etc..there is little chance to make some adena without paying real money
-in live version we have less and less players...due to reasons i wrotte before.
-in live version there is no "point of return" ...both servers go straight to a merge in 1 server. Probably that will be happening in next 3-4 months.
on the other hand:
-in classic server all start fresh, you will not encounter a 14 years old toon full stacked 1 shot everything.
-in classic server even for the start we have slow movement, slow skills and downtime for regen...its the start of server everybody have the same and with a proper plan you can pass faster on higher lvls.
-best thing is you can catch up even if you start later....lvl cap is gold-players cant go further 84 lvl(if it come to that, now lvl cap is 70)
-despite all inconveniences classic servers have much more players, more then 5000 per server and from that a healthy economy will rise.
-in classic server we have adena and full item drop from regular mobs...here no need to say more coz last full drop I got was in 2012 or 2013 and it was an Apo mage sword in Faries.

Ps: @Juji @Hime, i know we ask many time about that Conquero and Neutron but no answer from them....how about restore adena and full drops? I remember you said you will bring back drop rates and adena when there will be no bots on server.
Im a positive guy, I trully belive xigncode work very good and there is no bot ppl on servers.
So? Can we have a word from you?

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, BurnCycle said:

Seems a good event... Is it only for DD classes?

3 hours ago, Xadiaris said:

Aeore Healers can make it solo?

2 hours ago, iArianne said:

It seems to be good event new item good stat no need to gamble. I wait to see the drop rate of this mark will be posible to make 1 or 2  bracelets in this event for main and dual. Nice work ppl need play to win event too

7 minutes ago, Helv said:

The event sounds good, I will try it out, thanks. Thumbs up for no dependency on L2Store :)

!!! Event is strictly for a DD classes, and GOOD geared. I mean it, even people with dragon weapons taking hard time there. Now imagine our nc west generic "strong dd" with +12 pve, for example, haha... Nice event, they say.

This event is SOMEWHAT good, but the thing is, you're too late with these kind of events.The p2w randoms will QQ that there is no shop event, while most of the average players won't even care about it.Also the Bracelet at +10 is hardly any better than a +4 Dimensional Bracelet lv6.....

So let me sum it up, if I have lv6 Dim bracelet +5 (or even +4 w/e), I have to sacrifice +5 STR for +10% p.atk, which might be a just a bit better, but it will also cost me 5b Adena and 5 STR which affects skill mastery.....hmmmm.Why would I even bother?!?

46 minutes ago, mixa said:

This event is SOMEWHAT good, but the thing is, you're too late with these kind of events.The p2w randoms will QQ that there is no shop event, while most of the average players won't even care about it.Also the Bracelet at +10 is hardly any better than a +4 Dimensional Bracelet lv6.....

So let me sum it up, if I have lv6 Dim bracelet +5 (or even +4 w/e), I have to sacrifice +5 STR for +10% p.atk, which might be a just a bit better, but it will also cost me 5b Adena and 5 STR which affects skill mastery.....hmmmm.Why would I even bother?!?

this looking forward for an advice think it will be slight more patk!!!! only toons with 160+ stable str will benefit from that bracelet

thanks

10 hours ago, Juji said:

Event is solo dungeon for all classes.

About "Defeating each boss monster will award items and Merkios’ Marks."

How is supposed an healer lvl 100 with normal nongambling (enchant max +3) gear and weapon to do it?

In 15 minutes (13 rounds + boss - 5 min and 19 rounds + boss -10 min ) ?

And if is possible then what challenge event is for better geared, DD classes and higher level players ?

If there is any XP for lvl 100, then what incentive is for higher lvl players?

• L2 Team
5 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Looks and sounds good, @Juji didnt promise too much, thanks for this event !

One question:
Can the pass that can be bought with Hero Coins be gifted?
Can only 1 pass be bought each day, or unlimited?

Again, well done, thanks & big WB Juji !

Pass is not giftable since it can be purchased with hero coin. Unlimited quantities can be bought, but it does not make sense to do this since you can only enter the instance twice per day and they are deleted at the end of the event. 

23 minutes ago, Juji said:

Pass is not giftable since it can be purchased with hero coin.

Thanks for your answer.

I didn't know Hero Coins are not giftable, that's a pitty, I hoped I'd be able to buy some passes with adena to make the bracelet +10.

From what I read so far you get approx. 100 of these coins per Instance.
Required are 700 Coins for the bracelet itself (7 days).
Each week after you can get 2x of these 100% enchantes.

So without any hero coins and if you enter the instance every day for the whole event duration (4 weeks) you'll be able to make a bracelet +5 or +6 only.

Depending on which you choose you'll get:

+6

Activates 6 Talisman slots, increases P. Atk. by 6%.

Activates 6 Talisman slots, increases M. Atk. by 7%.

Activates 6 Talisman slots, increases P. Def./M. Def. by 6%.

Even at +6 the new braclet is good so I'll not gonna complain.

And if it turns out the instance is FUN on top of the good reward, I'd call this event a big success.

Of course it's impossible to please *every* player but the majority should be happy with this event.

23 minutes ago, Juji said:

Unlimited quantities can be bought, but it does not make sense to do this since you can only enter the instance twice per day and they are deleted at the end of the event.

I hope to be able to buy 20 or so with adena from another player that has HC so I could have enough for the time the event it up. But oh well, no biggie.

6 minutes ago, Digitalmonk said:

Is there any safe enchant limit ? for example +3 ? 

Also if someone tries to enchant with a normal scroll and fail the bracelet disappear or it's going back to zero ?

there is no normal enchant, only blessed and you need to pay 500m :P

24 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Depending on which you choose you'll get:

+6

Activates 6 Talisman slots, increases P. Atk. by 6%.

Activates 6 Talisman slots, increases M. Atk. by 7%.

Activates 6 Talisman slots,

Even at +6 the new braclet is good so I'll not gonna complain.

Its not sellable and I guess cant be transferred to another ava on same account, cant be crystalized, cant be destroyed.

In other worlds as we don't know future promo sales can be taken as an item to hold an slot in inventory or warehouse for ever.

• L2 Team

Forgot to mention the known issue with this event. The Accessory Solvent item is on the rewards list for the Meirin NPC who you can redeem marks to buy discounted items. We do not have the Accessory Solvent raid boss accessories in our version as it was exclusive to Korea, but I will see if we can request it.

• L2 Team
Just now, shadowman said:

the event is gonna be 100+ ? we are new on server and put event to help old players ? what kinda server is this 

The Live server, which has been around since the game launched. This event is not for the Classic Server.

12 hours ago, Juji said:

Adena, Normal Enchant Scrolls, and Blessed Enchant Scrolls.

Event is solo dungeon for all classes.

@shadowman in the reward list yes there's only blessed scrolls you can buy, be cool i already read the info about event.

But @Juji answered to  @Methodical in first page about the drops of raids ( not what u can exchange with Merkio's Marks)

Archived